Hondo's Bar

Breaking Bad

The NZA

• 1 month later...

Saul wants a spinoff. The link also has Odenkirk talking vaguely about his final scene in the show.

Better Call Saul (could the spinoff be called anything else?) is still in the very early stages. Gilligan started joking about the idea last summer, and Odenkirk humbly admits that at last month's wrap party in New Mexico (held before shooting actually ended, to make sure the actors whose last scenes were shot early were able to attend), he got “the biggest laugh of the night” when he began his own farewell speech by saying, “A TV show is ultimately judged by its spinoff ... ” Looks like Gilligan took him seriously.

Bad news: Breaking Bad won't air until August 11. But the good news is AMC has greenlit a Breaking Bad SPINOFF!!!

"Talking Bad"

Yes. Feel my disappointment, Jax. That headline had me all excited about Better Call Saul only to crush my soul w/ news of more Chris Hardwick.

AMC has at last announced an Aug. 11 return for Breaking Bad, and confirmed a live after-show called Talking Bad to accompany the hit drama’s final eight episodes.

Like The Walking Dead companion show The Talking Dead, Talking Dead will analyze the details of each episode as the series winds down its fifth and final season. It will air Sundays at 11 p.m. ET/PT, immediately following Breaking Bad.

Well, Skylar did try to act as a passable human. Her furious reaction to her husband being a drug producer for the south American cartel which lead her to sleep with Ted is fairly understandable, in context. She is portrayed (unfairly) as a protagonist as a result whereas in reality, she is a very real character of someone who would be in such a perilous situation.

Well, Skylar did try to act as a passable human. Her furious reaction to her husband being a drug producer for the south American cartel which lead her to sleep with Ted is fairly understandable, in context. She is portrayed (unfairly) as a protagonist as a result whereas in reality, she is a very real character of someone who would be in such a perilous situation.

Meh. She's still a giant bitch before all that. I'm not sure if I'd say Skylar was more annoying than Andrea though. S3 Andrea was one of the most frustratingly annoying TV characters in recent memory.

In real life, you'd never root for the meth maker.

Eh. Not so sure. You are forgetting most Hondonians are from the South, so we likely either know and/or are related to a meth dealer. If anyone I knew was half as brilliant or successful as Walt, I'd not only root for them but I'd be 1. shocked and 2. proud.

Only half joking here.