Hondo's Bar

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

the division of joy

I will give you a response in the same vein as I gave Mort when he told me he was attacked for killing a chicken.

I have murdered a defenseless old woman in her sleep for no reason other than to strip her down and raise her from the dead as my mindless thrall, just to see if it would upset her family.

I have turned into a werewolf and terrorized children in the streets before making them orphans.

I have...collections of my own, and someday the populace at large will realize the Dragonborn is the Ed Gein of Skyrim, and they will tell tales of me in hushed tones.

oYXPR.jpg

I have fulfilled contracts to murder people I have never met, who did nothing to deserve it, for money I don't even want.

I have broken up a happy home and made another man's wife fall in love with me, then married her myself, then told her to follow me out into the woods where I froze her solid and shouted her off a cliff. Then I sold her clothes back to her ex husband.

But I have never, NEVER killed a dog. You fucking monster.

• Upvote 1

Dark Brotherhood 4 Life!!! God I loved that questline. Yeah you are a douche for so much of it, but hail Sithis!!!! I'm less the serial killer that TheLogan is and more of a professional assasin. I will do the job, but not go out of my way to murder folk. Unless you are a Thalmar. Then fuck you, I will kill you, your family and anyone who has given you aid and comfort. Fuck those high elf bitches.

Game is great, nearly 100 hours in and still loving it. Will give it a bit of break as I'm now juggling it and Arkham City, but it could very well be the best Elder Scrolls game.

Best time, having to assassinate a head of state who is holed up on a ship, needing a distraction, then a DRAGON shows up while I'm sneaking aboard.

SKYRIM!!

I had the same problems, axels. I took a picture of myself in a jester suit with my best buddies, Cicero, the ghost of Lucien Lechance and Shadowmere, and I wanted to write "Just clownin' around" in cursive like on a postcard. Pic looks like shit though.

Triple digit hours logged and I'm still finding new shit. If you give a follower a staff that summons, they will almost always use it when combat starts, giving you yet another meat shield for your posse.

apparently the PS3 version has an issue of a growing save file as you play leading to shit like that. As yet, Bethesda seems to be ignoring the issue and the flood of complaints their forum's seen - heads up to newt and any others thinking about it, might want to keep an eye out for a patch or jump on the superior PC version.

Yea you're right about New Vegas, but still.... I'm not too keen on vidja game makin, but I would assume Obsidian got all the nuts and bolts from Beth, and could've taken that opportunity to cut out all those bugs in NV.

God, I'm starting to sound like one of those people. I'll have some cheese with my whine.

Logan- missed the part about the res thing being installation only, so at least that one's avoidable.