Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

14aj0np.jpg

who is that standing man? why its the president of honos, nzy! he is a tickler and a laugher. my favorite thing he does is when he gets a pie and acts like he is going to eat on it but then he waits until people arnt looking at him and he smiles and hides the pie and then he sneaks up on somebody and says "surPIES!" and acts like hes going to hit them in the face but instead he just laughs dead hard right in there face and gives them a piece of it and theyr surprised at his charitable. he is fun to draw because he has a website and a pale voice but he is also hard to draw because of his squintishness and many fingers. thanks loads

logan (hondos artist) xox

• Upvote 7

scaled.php?server=691&filename=logsv.png&res=medium

Uh oh its the only one you know. that logan is the one from the forum website everyone talks on, hondys bar. he is good to draw because he has funny lines and sometimes his hair grows so long he has to put it in a horse tail and looks like a pirate. his catchphrase "points unlocked" is one of my favorites because he is like a robot. that logan can be hard to draw because he doesnt look human so your friends might think you drew something else so be careful. axelnapalm (hondos artist) xox

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha. I'm flattered. I'll totally take requests! I make no promises on Chris XoXesque captions though, that was an afterthought. Panch is coming up next, I think. The ones I did ended up too flattering.

I'll only say this once, because it breaks the mood, but for anyone uninitiated you have to be prepared to be insulted. Amy, I'm sure you have your big girl pants on and you're totally braced, I just felt it needed to be said at some point.

I'm pretty sure you've posted some photos here, but I may need to stalk your FB like I did with NZA (wait...are we FB friends? We should be). I took his from this gem.

j93iuf.jpg

What's cool about this thread is that anyone can participate. I had to erase a couple of drawings that I thought ended up too good.

i personally don't put up pictures that pretentious-looking without hoping for magic like this one day :love: so going on my FB/G+ soon.

another +1 to axels, in good form. best thread of the summer so far, with hondo's sitcom edging up from behind.

ps Reverend Jax had a prototype from years back, much love to Hondonian4LYFE WhoDey:

2e4gjn4.jpg

33w761l.jpg

Oh god. Its the main character of the kids book blood ball. he has a lot of names but everyone calls him puncho. you can always tell him by his catchphrase "i will leave now". he is the one that is the biggest superboy fan and can name all his powers and will say him in fights that he will win the fights. mt favorite thing he does is when he ansers the phone but says it like he is someone else and the person that is also on the phone thinks he is but then they know it and they have laughs at his lying. he is hard to draw because he is like a back street boy but with more flavorful and he has over 100 hairs and if you lose one your friends will call you a bad.

my heart is shiny with the fanciful. logan (hondos artist) xox

• Upvote 1

Haha, thanks. I just realized I forgot to sign the Puncho drawing and now I'm paranoid that Greg Land Rexorcist someone is going to rip me off.

This is one of the reasons I love this place. You get me writing and now you've gotten me drawing.

MH: Oh yes, CARLO is on the hit list.

Edited by Thelogan

Thanks, I plan on it. I'm hoping I can nail a specific style for these before too long. I'm torn between comically terrible and standard caricatures with exaggerated features. I suspect it's going to shift pretty dramatically from picture to picture until I do find a style, I'm relying on the captions to maintain a standard.

I'm having a lot of fun, I haven't drawn anything in quite some time. It's also given me a reason to finally go buy a scanner (camera + light source = bullshit).

Edited by Thelogan

2b9kxl.png

make way fellows its the jiza ready to say harsh things because he had no mum and is also from far away. he likes to say to things girls like hey you stop being girl and everybody would laugh and laugh and then his rat would died. i like him so much because he read video games and comics and then says tricky things and you think you get the trickyness but then he says "oh no that is not what i meant at all because of disease" and then shows the bahting suit area if you dont want it. he is nothing but trouble these days is what the people say but is fun to draw because of hairs and also you dont have to make both eyes.

• Upvote 1