Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

i stand corrected; the race joke can still be made to be funny.

this thread is fucking cathartic; being called a wigger in my youth was like the complete opposite of something like this, which makes my weird ways feel loved. +1 as always, axels.

284014_185150751548035_100001593343429_525933_4236825_n.jpg

this is mister rain jza man. first pregnant man in the world that likes america very much. he has babies inside his biggest belly that also like america much more. he has two color hair, he paints it for to look more like friend in the far away floridaland near america. also he has yellow teeth when he bites many foods. he is fun to draw because he has the hamburgers on his bum to feed the babies when the come out.

• Upvote 2

Fucking threefer! The ladies demand to know: What makes JZA so fun to charicaturise?

And NZA- I might be able to knock out an image if you can make the words happen. I'd sooner just sit back and see what else these guys can do though.

5954359683_a3b36472aa.jpg

Well hey! It's that nonvisible fella named Lyly from the hondys. He likes to call Cthulu up for advice on hair and fashion. If you don't watch out, he'll poke you in your arm. His catchphrase is "gimme dat ho money" because he's a pretend pimp with no cane but lots of bitches. He is hard to draw because of his hairy face.

Rayray xoxoxo

• Upvote 1

metalbrain.png

Oh no! its that mean lady from hondys called metal brain. she likes to eat kittens and evertytime you say something she says "you're not welcome". metal brain acts rude to new people by biting their face and tickling them dead hard. the best time metal brain had was when her and puncho had a laughing match and she headbutted him. axelnapalm xox

• Upvote 2

ross2copy.jpg

Oh jod! it's that rogueable love called The Vision Of Joy, or Rosss to his sister, are dead proud of his vison that he has in his left eye. He loves opinions and has them sometimes.

He joined Hondys when he heard of the high wages and nearly left on seven different occasions but they employers realised their mistakes before he left for China. I love to draw

him because his earlobe is dead lazy and his beard is all there.

For completion's sake here's my first attempt which wasn't shit enough.

ross.jpg

Edited by alive she cried
  • Really Like 1
  • Upvote 4

It's all about the spirit and humor here, I assure you. Loving to draw is just a little optional cherry on top. I'll admit I started getting way into the JZA picture and added a lot more detail than I'd originally planned, just because drawing kinda gets me high. Even if I'm trying to make it look shit.

284572_185562488173528_100001593343429_526879_7685655_n.jpg

this is the nzazi. he is the king of honda's bar where he rules with steel hands. he make rules that his nice friends follow because they are fear. fear of not having hondas anymore. no one stand up to him for they might be banneded. he is fun to draw because of his little mustache and eyes that kill.

• Upvote 1