Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

hatt.png

Oh yes it is. its that guy that wears headwear mr. head. he is always walking around slapping people's fannys and saying "dont make me kill you you idiot" when he is angery'd. my favorite time of his is when he jumped inside a kangaroo and the kangaroo just sighed and he said that was a dead good joke to play on his mum. he plays alot of moving games and always carrys a small shooter because of the games have messed with his head. i like drawing him because his hats are dead stunning but be careful because theycan be hard to draw.

• Upvote 2

2vl7ibb.jpg

Oh hamburgers! its everphallus. he is the one who makes the marriage dance with raymond. he will call you jew and then make a squirty fart on you for ages and only he will be the one laughing but do not be ascared or angerous because this is how he says hello. he does not actually have eyes those are just big freckles. he is fun to draw because he is always driving a car.

QUOTING FOR PAGE 11.

I FUCKING MISSED THIS A;SLFJA;JKSFDLAJKSF. Thank God for Ryan making chuckles in the living as I was headed to bed! Otherwise I would not have seen this magic until morning, I imagine. Holy shit. I am getting out of bed ungodly early in the morning with Cj while he's getting ready for work to show him this. I fucking swear.

Be the first of your friends to like the new Hondo's Pictures That We Gone And Done Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hondos-pictures-that-we-gone-and-done/151606818250210?sk=wall.

It isn't comprehensive yet, I'll upload the rest later. Pictures were used without permission and I tagged and credited them using our forum names, just to be safe.

If anyone would like tag changed or a picture removed, just let me know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

panch.png

Hey, its that one guy. Plank is the swordfighter from hondys bar that is always talking about ghosts and wanting to play with them. he is always playing jokes and acting like a goblin to laugh at other people. he is always hungry and always yells "let me eat your feet" when he runns out of food. he is hard to draw because he lost his nose when he let a spider bite it then had to go to the hospital to get it cut off and he just layed there and said "I got them tiger". xox

• Upvote 2

nvz3mq.jpg

Call the police! Its Benskull and he wants to eat your babies. he is the one who is the number one fan of cleveland so he is always singing the theme song to the jim carrey show. everytime you say something he will yell at you "cleveland ROCKS" and then you will lose your though train and have to start all over. one time i was whistling "yankee doodle" and he just walked up and punched me dead hard right in the face until my face bled blood. he has an allergic to testicles which is why he is not a gay so do not call him as one.

• Upvote 3

:D

That baby eating "smile" is dead hard to parody. I wanted to capture it so badly, and I failed many, many times. That smile was my Tauros and it kept breaking out of the ball at the last minute.

That's the best I could do. I'm still not satisfied.

:D

That baby eating "smile" is dead hard to parody. I wanted to capture it so badly, and I failed many, many times. That smile was my Tauros and it kept breaking out of the ball at the last minute.

That's the best I could do. I'm still not satisfied.

It's awesome, none-the=less! :D