Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

Hahahahaaaaaaa. Have we already jumped the shark like chris (xox) and moved past the source material and onto celebrities? I was wondering when that would have to happen.

I still have some Hondonians up my sleeve, but a healthy sprinkle of "anyone else" sounds good too.

96375551.png

It's that time again! Say hello to Lykon, the deadly ninja from hondys that no one knows who he is. lykong can kill you dead fast right after he says "don't make me break your neck" then his voice changes and breaks your neck ANYWAY. since he is a ninja I drew a star next to his face and no eye because all ninjas only have one. his best time was when he jumped a fe-

b8pvnr-1.gif

• Upvote 4

I haven't had enough time lately, unfortunately. I have indeed been working out the rough for some drawings...but not for this thread :shady:

I'll be returning here once I'm done. I need to get back to the basics, I spent way too much time on the last couple of drawings (which I'm intensely proud of, by the way), but such detail kind of goes against the essential spirit of the thread.

slipfin1.jpg

It's Hondys best gal Slipalalalalalala, you are remember him from all threads...about her. She am Hondys favourite for reading politcis but am when bubbled can cause explosive fury.

My third best bit, where she swapped 746 spleens for a dishevelled tiger stripe. Her lip is dead hard hence the name....hehe. I once saw her hearing but then, I can be miswrongdoinged due to the wind. She is really hard to draw because of her hair, but I like it because she is true.

Edited by alive she cried
  • Upvote 5

petey.png

Everyone run! Its that killer from hondys Jiggle-o Pat. he will kill anyone without remorse and is willing to eat them to get rid of evidence. he is also very smart and talented in the ways of hip hop. he is easy to tell from others by his coherent one liners and clown head, which is a disguise to make others think he is nice but will stab them with a dwarf knife. Pat is always talking about haters and always dead curious. thats what always gets him into trouble for his mischief and beepyness.

• Upvote 2

Oh god, how did I miss the end of the last page?

ASC, your balls are so big they have an opening act. Your balls are so big they chase Indiana Jones through a tunnel. They're also inversely proportional to the size of your soul, you monster!

Keep it comin'.

jaxfin.jpg

Choo chooo! It's that salter peppered dog, Captain Jax Meandering Rivers. Jax is that shady, sailor that despises sails, he's a purist you see. He whence sayled around Texas and finally the midwest.

If you look at longtiutude-eude 7 lattitude 8,4771 you can see him on a cloudy day if using a good vision. He doesn't afraid of flowers of shirt becoz he knows Jesus can't see him.

He loes to shout "full steams" before he removes his urine, I like this because of the sensible warning mechanisms and also the obvious medicinal implications of it all as far as Hondys understands.

Jax is dead esay to draw because of his shadesy face, if you am trouble try using more lens flares.

• Upvote 7