Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

Oh shit, Star in the mix! A lot of deep fried awesomeness hitting this place lately.

I could do a Lorelei, might be kinda fun actually. Since I have absolutely no idea what he looks like, I can just make something up.

It won't be as tedious as the Arch one, where I had to intensely reference the subtle nuances of the throbbing veins on his temples to ensure realism. :2T:

Edited by Thelogan

Oh shit, Star in the mix! A lot of deep fried awesomeness hitting this place lately.

I could do a Lorelei, might be kinda fun actually. Since I have absolutely no idea what he looks like, I can just make something up.

It won't be as tedious as the Arch one, where I had to intensely reference the subtle nuances of the throbbing veins on his temples to ensure realism. :2T:

20thbirthdaydr6.jpg

Something between this and Pedobear...

Ha, did he tell you that? He swiped that from some old encyclopedia dramatica article, if memory serves.

LOL That's right! I completely forgot about that...

In that case, just browse Juvenile Sex Offender pictures from England, I'm sure you'll run across him.

29p7o69.jpg

SHITBISCUITS! Its a fine detailed portrait of lolereyes the prankster. he is the one who will call you an insult because it gives him laughs. he hates everything unless it is something that is better and he will always watched naked babies and even wants everyone else to watch too. my favorite part was when he built his own radio and then used it to talk to the sea but they only talked about the trombone and he got bored and just kicked it for ages right in the shin.

• Upvote 3

jza.png

Shiver my trees its the jizzer. this cheeky person is the pirate from middle earth and is always yelling "crikey you idiot" before spitting on them. jizzerr likes to tickle people but always stabs them with his hook because he lost his hand when that logan bit it off dead hard an made him a pirate also. his best day was when him and uncle nza had a singing contest that didnt have any singing so no body won and they tickled each other near to death. the jizzaer is fun to draw because he is dead good at jumping. be careful though because he has the cancer and that is hard to find and draw good.

• Upvote 5

axelj.png

its me! a nice detailed self portrait of truly yours alex nappa. i was so fun to draw but it was hard because i had to draw a guitar in my hand that was fake and I wasn't even holding it. as you can tell i was watching tv at this moment and kept saying "I play Mad" because i was watching bob caery on the deal is right. i always wear different kinds of hats and today I was wanting a pan. others should draw your self too because you know what you look like best in your head better than all the rest. xox

• Upvote 2