Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

34q5sfc.jpg

here she comes. its the one you love its mentalhearts. she is always saying "AHMAHGAH, CRICKETS!" because she the biggest fan of the last century boy band the crickets and knows all their songs and can even play some of them on her ukelaylee while she says the words that are the same words that the people that were in the band also said in their songs but they are different because she is not a boy. she is always nice and smiling except for the times when she isnt but she is hard to draw in colors because she is only black and white like an old movie but no gray. one time she bit me for no reason and it made me cry.

• Upvote 2

I love it when I come back to this thread and I just know I'm gonna be dying laughing within seconds, you can't say that about many threads.

Skeet's the exception

:2T:

I bet it's a bitch to try to unlearn shit like proportion once it's become second nature.

It's actually quite freeing, it reminds me of a drawing exercise we did in college last year, where you draw with your left hand instead. It's amazing how your style changes and in some cases looks better.

Slightly off tangent, but ASC, are you using a graphics tablet? I've had my eye on a Wacom for a long time, just to play with.

I am indeed, I'm using the Adesso Cybertablet 12000. It's no Wacom, but then neither is the price, I find it works really well for me and if you're just thinking of getting one to fool around with I'd definately recommend it.

dude, I was SO not prepared for this! I have fucking coke all over my monitor, you asshole! lol :FHD:!

That makes it all worthwhile. :D

I love it when I come back to this thread and I just know I'm gonna be dying laughing within seconds, you can't say that about many threads.

Skeet's the exception

Whottacunt. This is why we're not friends anymore.

Edited by The JZA

2dgoyhh.jpg

lock your doors! its axenipples. he is kind of scary to draw because his eye is so out but he will always make it okay for you. my favorite thing he does is when he starts to limp and walks like he is a person who died and then decided not to be, but everyone knows he is actaully alive even when he bites them dead hard right in their face. he watches and plays and reads lots of things and they are always a ok by him unless its seinfeld.

• Upvote 1

kerstin.jpg

Tap them foot, it's the famous musicon Shizznick, or MC Kurt n's to she and Hondys. Ever when a child she dreamed of doing the raps at em beats, now look at her, the worlds 4ourth best rapist.

She remebers lyrics on the mean street of Knickeragulla, and at once are forgeting never. She scars me sometimes but that are in my own peeves.

She are dead hard to draw because she falls, but I enjoy becauase she am breasts.

• Upvote 2

ahahaha god yes, she truly am breast. gold, jerry, gold.

what i love best is how (i think) ASC managed to capture her complete inability/care for remembering lyrics, so she just makes up her own half the time. having toured him around the city in her reaggetonmobile, i can only imagine he took note at some point. you've likely made her day, Eamonney.

That is the breastest post I'd ever seen today!!!! I <3 you ASC!!! Hahhahaaa! I think I peed myself a bit. :D

I'd +1 your post if I could on mobile. But later I will!!!! ^_^

That night was fun. Reminded me that Miami has some pretty cool cultural spots. That pic is epic, thanks again ASC!

jzav.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lookout for Theo Loggins, he's that mean guy that chases people around Hondys telling them to play more Halo with him. He even says 'Masterchief will beat him' a lot when talking about Carrot Top in the cartoons forum, but he knows what he's talking about because he has a lot of cartoons too. His favourite cartoon is the one where Superman dies punching Bone, and Bone laughs and tells a dirty joke. Loggins has been to prison and that's why he's so tough and is good at tickling, when people come over he lays on top of them and pretends to be dead. He's also very proud of his teeth because he won them off Gary Busey when they raced to the toilet and arm-wrestled there(though Loggins cheated by sitting on Gary Busey). Loggins is fun to draw because his teeth are like big bricks and his hair is like that of a jew.

• Upvote 2