Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

starm.png

Holy crackers its starhead. she is the one from Hondys bar thats always telling silly poems and never lets others see. any time you talk to her she says "shut your mouth baghead" then taps their head dead soft. starface is always hopping around like a jacktoad and screaming. her best moment was going on a joke telling run and telling jokes all day and night until she said im leaving and made everyone laugh kinda hard. she is hard to draw because she is always hopping around and her hair stands up and looks like it comes alive but thats impassible.

• Upvote 2

dcqart.jpg

its the arch angle. he is sometimes obtuse but and sometimes kind acute as well. he will not hear you have bad words about canadia and will tell you it with his mouth more than you can tell with your mouth. he gets messages from his ear machine that tell him what is the right from a mystery voicesesist and they are not to be trifled with. my favoraite thing he does is where he makes loads of bacon even more than anyone can eat and he puts it on a big plate with a napkin underneath and then when everyone else wants to eat the bacon he just throws it in the trash and slaps his legs dead hard because it is a big joke and he didnt even want it anyway. he is fun to draw because of his furious but he is also hard to draw because he is always singing.

• Upvote 3

scaled.php?server=846&filename=dodgea.png&res=medium

Its the man that everyone loves and loves everyhting, Dodge. He is always being cheeky to people and complimenting their smiles while saying how happy he is all of the times. Dodge's favorite exercise is hugging sad people and telling one another to keep there cheeks up. Everytime he spots something he likes he spouts "keep it fancy" and does a dead cheeky jig. He is good to draw because he has beepy hair that is always perfect and is always happy no matter what the day is. the best time he had was when metal brain was mean didn't share her pie and he just said "thank you loads" and gave her a massive squeeze.

• Upvote 4

Just because my online intelligence is sometimes questionable shouldn't warrant me troll status just because you need to catergorise me.

Getting the first pedobear image off google is lowering the standard of work and effort we've seen in this thread. Like you Nick, I think we need to see what happens when pencil and paper meet Rain2Lorigay -- lets get the creative minds and talents of our community out of the slump, and back into the game.

**disclaimer...I am no artist...I did this in pen...in a one subject wide ruled notebook...first draft**

shot_1312116519874.jpg

It's Hansel Gaypalm of the Beanie people...he's a super sexy cloak (we might call them capes) model. (The look pictured above is called "Beanie Innocence") ...and yes it is intended to deceive.

In his free time spends countless hours making digital love to his computer...frequently triple palming it to all the hot mens of Hondos...yes triple palm...afterall,..he loves photoshop and has recently acquired new skills with automated prosthesis (it's like real life photoshop up in this bitch!).

He has the ability to fly (which is derived from his magical beanie that he was given during his becoming a man ceremony)...yes, so that makes him kind of like a superhero...except he wears a tye-dye cape and yes the beanie matches. He has many lessons to learn though...as superheros do not use their powers to fly through the night to look through their fellow Hondonians windows...and no, it doesn't matter what continent you live on gentlemen...no one is safe...so as it's been said, "Hide your kids, Hide your wife." ~ but really, Hide yoself...cause Hansel is comin for you!

...now, 'Shut your mouth, baghead!'...lol

Edited by Master Star
  • Upvote 2