Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

Disclaimer: I am NOT a good artist. I was bored at work and they shut down our grade books, so I decided to try my hand at another drawing. I give you

shot_1317320985086.jpg

They call him "Sex in a Hat". He flounces around down under swishing his Cloak of Sexiness with a flourish and bringing sexy back, where ever he may happen to pop up. He has a soft spot for kangaroos (and humans...sometimes) and believes in being one with his natural environment. In an effort to live minimally he refuses to shear his silky smooth mane of hair, which only adds to his aura of sexy. Be careful you don't fall under his spell, because with a wink and a nod, he'll have you wishing you could sneak under his Cloak of Sexiness, if only for just a hot sexy minute.

• Upvote 4

ascs.png

Listen close everyone! Its alive is here and he's got some dead silly things to talk about. Being alive is the lad from hondys that is always talking about things and proclaiming "Titaintsafe" as he is always concerned with the earth being in huge trouble. he is hard to draw because he is always skittering about dead quick and it is worry when he yells about stuff. he is also playing pranks on on people by saying their mum is in the hospital, and it is very funny because their mum is fine and they start crying and he just says titsallgood. he is very useful when he makes people in the world become aware of things they wouldnt know what to look for. he is good to draw because of his hair which is like a lions and very fierce.

• Upvote 6

scaled.php?server=684&filename=gremlinf.png&res=medium

this show came on tv earlier this day and its the grimlynns! featuring the voice talent of howie mandle and a bunch of other people that i people dont recognize anymore cause this movie was made back lots of years ago and it is about a little fuzzy that gets wet and has babies who then turn as green as grass when they are fed too late in the evening. sometimes i get an upset stomach when i eat too late so i know how these monsters are feel when they dont get food and they get really mean and upset.

alex.jpg

Here we go again, it's Newtobias and everything. Or so we have come to accept from all the lads. Newt is there inspite of it all.

He is well able to Japan, but is of course banned from going back from 6/7ths of Asia due to the incident. Little is known of his feet, but I Juance heared that he is still has both of them....or so the legend goes.

He is most famous for his starring roles in "Newtobias and the Newtobiases", and of course "Newtobias and the New Newtobiases Part 2: This time it's Newtobias and the Old Newtobiases".

Newtobias is dead.

Edited by alive she cried
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Behold! it is the only one of the world named Hondy, the true leader of hondysbar. he has been asleep for a good spell and is now awake to run his rightful place and has changed it to make it less hard to do fun stuff like talk about things. watch your back cause hondy will always be there at your behind watching and waiting.

hondy.png

• Upvote 1

criml.png

Oh god its crispytide. this is a beepy man from hondys who is a big fan of the song kid bruce jupiter. he proudly exclaims how he will catch a grenade for food. crispy enjoys talking and dancing and man he is a dancy person who likes to move to a groovy toon. crispins best time on hondys was saving a cat from sure killing from a fire in a small cotttage but the cat ended up being the jizzer who just snickered at crisp and both of them had iced cream.

• Upvote 3