Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

wizeam.jpg

This thread is gonna punch a hole through earth, travel to China, come back around and still be funny.

At least fun to post in :p

How have I only seen this now?

+1 man. So I'm a cross between Dr. House, Jesus and The Dude? Could be worse, could be a lot worse.

Edited by alive she cried

mortiis.png

It's Marty! Old marty longbottoms is a premier edition to the bar of hondys. he is a have man have machine extraordinhare that doesnt take any guff and lets it known that he is a man. his favourite piece of clothes is his robins egg blue oneset with skullhead on his front. he is quite good at winning at games on a electric box and when he wins he exclaims great praise and disgust by saying "stop dicking with me, you idiot" his best time on hondys was saving the day by shoout a huge shout that only he could shout which caused hondys to come to life one day and he just had a big laugh saying that he did a deed. thatlogan and martylonger is constantly playing grand jokes on unckle niza and they always get big laughs and are dead funny and they are fun.

• Upvote 2

gorgrath.png

Who does a man become once he has had too many sweets for a day? that is right, it is gorgrath tickleydee. this is what happens when thatlogan is finished eating a bunch of sugary treats he gets round like a balloon and his teeth start giggling dead hard. gorgrath becomes his own man and logan stays with him through and through as they are the same person but different people. gorgrath is a fun who is alway grunting and says "pour me a slice!"

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

b583a784.jpg

Dat fire comin' atcha, Crimey-boy-mack is in the house erboooooddddyyyy. Shane or "Shane" as his known locally is the best brow furrower Hondys has ever seen...yes even including you know who. He can furrow so much that he lost to Nack Jicholson in brow-fur '04. Once he furrowed so much that he had to be put down. Shane is half Austrian but was banned from that because his brow soaked up the suns and it became flooded in anti sweat, thus preventing all of the aberbomininables form skidiving.

"Shane" is an anagram of "Shame".

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

aarty.png

Run folks cause it is that lady that doesnt care, marty. Martifys is the monkey woman on hondys that is mad with a power for sending her minions (she only has one who is married with her) to scratch peples eyes. maart is always climbing trees in true simian fashion and crying from the tops "I'm gotta fly" before climbing back down. She is very careful to let you know that she likes trees and will tell you that while smiling a beepy way and asking you for nanners because oh boy does she like her nanners. watch out for morts tail as she swings it mad and might poke out your eyes. the best time she had on hondys was when she foot slapped everyone then laughed dead hard calling everyone a idiot for falling for foot slaps.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

mildy nsfw

GMrRo.png

He's back and he ain't having it no longer! It's Testicle McMurmen and he's on the case to blot out misbehaving in a squirt. Testam will be sure to test you and will make sure that order is kept around hondys. He's been gone awhile but knew things needed a cleansing so he's cum to wipe up the vilishisnuss of hondys inner shaft. Watch out people cause he is shooting for you!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

CfHsS.jpg

My word... it's so.... so simple yet genius. I realize there are a number of these things (a gif series I believe), but ,my friends, a new age in paint is dawning I feel. Until I create some finished pieces, enjoy this fine portrait. A tribute to a beloved institution in our.. beloved... institution. Yes.

gCIIx.png

• 1 month later...

I dunno if it's just me, but things around here seem unnaturally tense, so I whipped up a new piece to help that ;)

NuhLs.png

What's that sound currently happening right now? It is the Bindisaurus smashing through your town right now so look out cause he's gonna smash all around him cause he is mad that his head is a triangle and not very useful he is also a bit of a talker with good lines like "I'm gone to the moon" which he says whenever he looks seductively at you when you know that he wants to have fun even if you dont want it. his best time on hondys happened just last fortnight when he crashed through the wall and everyone ave him a cheeky smile and he just laughed dead hard then made everyone feel seductive and cute it was so fun.

• Upvote 1