Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

My first go at this. Wanted to draw someone not drawn yet, so even though he's not around much nowadays...

HondysBogChefIdaho.jpg

This is Bog Chef Idaho. you can always tell its him because he loves to ride his skateboard and do tricks to impress ladys like riding on one foot. His skatboard says 'skateboard' so people know it's his not other persons. His most favorite treasure is his green shoes but watch out if he's wears khakins pants because that means he means business for real. He has a twiggy nose because he loves to tell tall tails. He wears sunglasses all the time even though he loosed his ears in a war. Don't talk at him about it though because he loves to start fights and is good at them because he has all his teethes still. You can always tell he's coming around when you hear his famous catch phrase 'it's boogie time baby!' If you hear it your in luck because he's not in mood for fighting, which is lucky four you becase he does not no when to stop punching faces. Even Nzazi respects his punching.

• Upvote 4

...This is awful, but here goes...

2zgzukn.png

This is Maldrin. He was one champion of gamings at hondys bar, but he are no more gamings champion after his purple shirt cut off his arms. He now shouts "Whats happnin, plaitnum" in an effort to grow his arms back and be good at gamings once more. He is difficult to draw because of his rosy red lips and his freshly pinched cheekies. He only has one eye.

Edited by the division of joy
  • Upvote 4

archl.png

Bang, its the man with the plan, arcedangle. when he isn't fighting for our freedoms this muscle man is being around on hondys. he uses his dead huge arms to wrangle terrists to the ground and rips them apart while screaming "I hate cake". he smokes a cigar regularly because it helps him to be more intimidating. his greatest time on hondys was when he traveled the globe in a big pumpkin spreading his message of freedom and rage. dangle is hard to draw because he is always punching people in the throat and it makes it scarier to draw him cause he might punch you dead hard.

• Upvote 4

Can't breath. Trying stifle this kind of laughter at 4am cannot be good for my ear drums.

I was on page nine and my abdominals had had enough so I thought Ooh last page....wait 18?? I just don't think I can do it all in one night. My chest hurts from laughing.

Yeah I couldn't resist looking at them all. Now I need a cigarette. I feel satisfied.

Edited by crimsonfire

malb.png

Great scott! its Macdraw in his llife shoe. mac is always pluged into his psthree and is on a constant quest for fine princesses for pillaging. he is know for his beepy skills at killing his boss which cause much panic and makes him dead dangerous, even though he can't move in the life chair. he is good to draw because he cant move and is always lying still but may smell so you may want to use a fresher. the best time he had was on hondys he told the folks to "shove it" as he killed them in his favorite game where people are always at war with big swords

• Upvote 5