Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

072111223154.jpg

Oh god its those two people form the movies Mr. Baytor and My Name is Hajooken. These people are always watching videos and fighting on which one is better. My Name is Hajooken is always dancing around beepily and yelling "I'll beat your face off you idiot". Mr. Baytor always just stands there all cheeky and says "you are wrong". I like to draw them because they are dead good at watching films that other people wont and say to stay away from them. they are like the Robert and Eeper of this genration.

I apologize to mobile users as that is prolly hard to see

Edited by axel_napalm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh shit, a two-fer!

There has been a severe lack of "you idiot" in this thread. I don't know how that chris xox-ism slipped past me until now. Well played.

I can see it just fine, but here's a little tip about taking pictures of drawings: get as much light as humanly possible. I put mine right under the bulb and then adjust the color a little to make the lines stand out (not a necessary step).

003-2.jpg

Its The Bends. He is an addict of stuff that is not bad but not always good. He some day wanted to be holy then he found a hole-ey and was holy no more. When he hears the word, "Yankee" he has Sucrets Syndrome and yells out, "Pee Pee!"

He is fun to draw because he does not know to smile and looks like he is going to eat babies when he tries. He also wears the letter "B" alot. Must be to remember how his name is spelt.

• Upvote 3

001-3.jpg

Plaster Jar shown here loves to go to her neighbors herb gardens and set fire to them because she loves the smell and thinks the smoke is pretty. During the day she keeps kids in a room and makes them look at words over and over. She has a special folder for each one and keeps them in a cabinet called pedo for all her files.

She is fun to draw because her big green eyes and big bottom lip that is just there. She also does not have teeth so she hides them.

• Upvote 4

LMFAO!! Oh my god!! That was fucking great! I know, I know, I rarely smile where you can see my teeth! Cracking up so hard! Herb gardens...wow, they are just fabulous! With my big lower lip I used to get accused of pouting by my parents all the time...so, so awesome! Thanks Aarty!

6sfgxv.jpg

Oh god. its bendysarah the champion ropist. he is always getting into things like trouble and people. he carries his rope with him all the time and he will ropist ladies and then yell his catchphrase "spread that you idiot" and then he does a massive squat and winks loads and they smile back and make breakfast and then he laughs dead hard and runs away. he is fun to draw because he has a really beepy smile and when he is dead i will remember him for that the most.

• Upvote 3

He's a spooky guy. I captured him in his natural state preparing for a night of pillaging.

Clumsy human words cannot properly explain what makes a smile "beepy". You must look within yourself to find the inner beep, only then will you understand.

2vl7ibb.jpg

Oh hamburgers! its everphallus. he is the one who makes the marriage dance with raymond. he will call you jew and then make a squirty fart on you for ages and only he will be the one laughing but do not be ascared or angerous because this is how he says hello. he does not actually have eyes those are just big freckles. he is fun to draw because he is always driving a car.

• Upvote 4