Hondo's Bar

Celebrities that look totally different now (and some that don't)

The NZA

The Looney-Tunesish one? That thing was ass, I swore somebody else voiced Sonic in that one. My bad. The good one was the one that followed, it's the one the Archie comics series was based on before Sonic Adventure came out and it went off the deep end. Sonic Underground was also awful.

The first series was the only good one.

Looking on Wikipedia, I'm getting confused on this front, because it appears The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog aired from September 6, 1993 to December 24, 1996 (4 seasons), and Sonic the Hedgehog aired from September 18, 1993 to December 3, 1994 (2 season). Why were there two different Sonic animated shows, both made by the same US studio with the same producer and at least some of the same cast, both for US broadcast, that debuted within two weeks of one another?

Edited by Reverend Jax

• 1 month later...

Looking on Wikipedia, I'm getting confused on this front, because it appears The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog aired from September 6, 1993 to December 24, 1996 (4 seasons), and Sonic the Hedgehog aired from September 18, 1993 to December 3, 1994 (2 season). Why were there two different Sonic animated shows, both made by the same US studio with the same producer and at least some of the same cast, both for US broadcast, that debuted within two weeks of one another?

I can confirm that those two contrasting Sonic shows started at the same time and ran concurrently. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog was the Looney-Toons style one, and it aired weekday mornings (I remember watching it before going to school). Sonic the Hedgehog (the 'darker' one) was on Saturday mornings, and for some reason (it was on too early, or too late) I remember I would usually miss it.

...no one's gonna mention the possibility of a younger baytor's comment stemming from his own personal likeness to hall there? well okay

I don't really see it, there are many words to describe me but "lanky" has never been one of them. I don't even look like the older version that challenges his neighbors to fistfights for no reason.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...