Hondo's Bar

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Still a little disappointed that neither Lizzy Kaplan nor Titus Welliver from short film w/ the Avengers DVD release are in on this, but that trailer looked pretty spectacular. Also, maybe if this is a success it'll kickstart Powers' chances over at FX back in to gear again.

I also dig the MARVELS vibe of the trailer. Premise of following Couslon's elite 'X-Files' team is solid. Not so sure I like how Coulson and Ming-Na are the only one's over 25 on the cast though. Give me grizzled, jaded agent archetypes, damnit! Also, there was an Extremis-y looking scene in there, no?

It really pains me to say this but, that trailer was pretty meh, for me. I got this, average tv series with pretty people running around vibe from it. Almost like a cross between Alias and CSI. The fact that this is Marvel and has Coulson, is all that's keeping me interested at the moment. That said, I really, really hope I'm wrong, and will be the first to call myself on it if I am.