Hondo's Bar

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I feel like I should've seen that twist at the end coming. And I like how they're just straight up dropping in supervillains w/ no drawn out origin stories...

...Bam! Absorbing Man is here, so fucking deal with that.

*Lucy Lawless' annoying merc friend needs to fucking die.

*Great Macguffin for the first half of the season in the form of the original 084.

*Biggest surprise was how much I liked the Ward/Skye scene. I was dreading seeing him come back, but I dig the Hannibal Lector gimmick they worked out for him.

another great ep by me, show has been at the top of my list since "the episode"

Fitz is coming around, Simmins isn't just hanging around the lab, May is still a hot badass, Sky's apparently gonna get caught next ep (?), and even Ward's somewhat more interesting as a prisoner. again i love how the first ep throws Crusher at you just to remind us that they're finally playing in the marvel universe, haven't lost that feeling yet.

Agreed, nza. S2E3 was my favorite of the season so far and showcased almost everything that's great about the series. Although...

Why Ward is rolling up his prison sleeves like he's auditioning for a part in The Outsiders is a bit of a mystery. Also, Fitz should do that oxygen depletion thing randomly just to fuck Ward.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course the names explain the powers, but where they ranked in the overall Marvel pantheon and what their history was I had no clue and had to google.

As for S2E6

C'MON, MAN!

Coulson cannot be that fucking stupid, right? If Ward escaping is not part of Coulson's long game and just a stupid plot device I will be so cheesed at the writers for mishandling his character like that.

Mockingbird and Mae kicking ass this episode was good stuff. So was SHIELD finally getting off the military's wanted list. Maybe now it'll focus more on kicking Hydra butt. Fitz/Simmons drama needs to wrap up soon. I'm over it. Get to the point with the alien writing and "Diviner" already.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, newt. This last one revealed a lot more than I thought they would about Skye's past. Speaking of that and her name...

Any of you Merry Marvelites have ideas on who Skye really is as far as her name? I'm guessing w/ all the emphasis her pappa is putting on her name NOT being Skye there will be a reveal in the future, and she'll end up being someone we know from the comics. Any guesses?

Also, not sure what Ward's game plan is, but it looks like he's goign to try and infiltrate Hydra again and cripple it to, um, impress Skye? I dunno this dude is froot loops but way more interesting than last season.

• 2 weeks later...

Two black dudes on the same show and both with shaved heads and facial hair? You had to have seen it comin'. And Jemma has a crush on Tripp, so you know he ain't gonna be the one to go. Now Fitz has no friends in the garage. :(

Next episode is titled "What They Become." I think we may actually see the terrigen mists!

8NkrBNiXWYhKU.gif