Hondo's Bar

Name Game

Da Cap'n

So the other day I was thinkin'... "Man, I know alot of people on Hondo's"! And I liked that on Hondo's we're all friends (for the most part)! I just thought by learnin' everybody's REAL names, we can be that much closer!! Am I right?! I'm sure that some people might not wanna give their real name (I'm one of them), but at least the name that everybody calls them! So I guess I'll go first...

Pancho

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree; you know i put everyone's real names on the Member List too, right? I call people by their screen names here (unless we know each other on a first-name basis), but when we meet, i just cant do it. Yahven would, and it was weird..."Hey, dinghy! " and such..unless its an actual nickname, like "Chief", whose real name i forget anyway.

Yeah, so im Nick.

I agree; you know i put everyone's real names on the Member List too, right? I call people by their screen names here (unless we know each other on a first-name basis), but when we meet, i just cant do it. Yahven would, and it was weird..."Hey, dinghy! " and such..unless its an actual nickname, like "Chief", whose real name i forget anyway.

*ahem* i recall a certain irish fella that still called me robitussin for years to come after he knew my real name! and we didnt even meet on the board!

Anyhow my government name is EriKa or you can call me umm E.

Haha...given that Hearltess is Leah, and she was the jealous sister of Rachel in...oh, no one here read the bible, did you?

And youll always be Tussin! Just like Duads is Duads, and La Lindsay is Downtown Lindsay Brown, baddest man in the whole damn town.

so are you married to leah and stuck working for 7 more shitty years to get rachel then?

yeah i've read that. in evidence of my recovering catholic-ness, i present my (sorta) whole name: lauren elizabeth siobhan.

the spanish bishop pronounced it sa-bahn in front of my whole freaking parish.

HULK IS JUST HULK, WHY STUIPD HUMANS KEEP ASKING THIS QUESTION?

HULK ALREADY KNOW FIGURE OUT WHO HULK IS, AND IT TOOK WHOLE LIFE TO FIND OUT. MAYBE YOU NEED FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. TAKE BIG SWIM IN LAKE YOU. WHEN YOU CAN LOVE SELF, THEN MAYBE YOU READY TO ACCEPT HULK LOVE.

Archived