Hondo's Bar

**Favorite Movie Lines**

In Videodrome:

"Death to Videodrome! Long live the new flesh!"

P.S. Anyone seen it?^

Sick as fuck film. We've talked about it before, I've not seen it for a few years, but I remember it being one sick flick.

From EraserHead,

Lady in the Radiator: ''In Heaven, everything is fine. In Heaven, everything is fine. You've got your good things. And I've got mine.''

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

From American Beauty-

Carolyn Burnham: Your father and I were just discussing his day at work. Why don't you tell our daughter about it, honey?

Lester Burnham: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Carolyn Burnham: Your father seems to think this type of behavior is something to be proud of.

Lester Burnham: And your mother seems to prefer I go through life like a fucking prisoner while she keeps my dick in a mason jar under the sink.

Carolyn Burnham: How dare you speak to me that way in front of her. And I marvel that you can be so contemptuous of me, on the same day that you LOSE your job.

Lester Burnham: Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT.

Few%20Good%20Men,%20A.jpg

Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

27822161_8b4b96ce87_o.jpg

Shaun of the Dead

Ed: Purple Rain?

Shaun: No.

Ed: Sign o' the Times?

Shaun: Definitely not.

Ed: The Batman soundtrack?

Shaun: Throw it.

Ed: Oh! Hello! Who's a pretty boy, then?

[wolf whistle]

Ed: You didn't tell me Barbara had a Jag. I've always wanted to drive one of those.

Shaun: Yeah, well, it's Philip's, okay? He won't let anybody near it. Honestly, I put half a Mars bar in the glove box once and he chased me around the garden with a bit of wood.

Ed: Fuck. It's gorgeous.

Shaun: As Bertrand Russell once said, 'The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation.' I think we can all appreciate the relevance of that now.

Liz: Was that on a beer mat?

Shaun: Yeah, it was Guinness Extra Cold.

Liz: I won't say anything.

Shaun: Thanks.

confidential.jpg

Ed Exley: LAPD. Sit down.

Lana Turner: Who in the hell do you think you are?

Jack Vincennes: Ed...

Ed Exley: Take a walk, honey, before I haul your ass downtown.

Johnny Stompanato: You are making a large mistake.

Lana Turner: Get away from our table.

Ed Exley: Shut up! A hooker cut to look like Lana Turner is still a hooker.

Johnny Stompanato: Hey!

Ed Exley: She just looks like Lana Turner.

Jack Vincennes: She is Lana Turner.

Ed Exley: What?

Jack Vincennes: She is Lana Turner.

goodfellas.jpg

Goodfellas-

Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie.

But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week no matter what.

Business bad? ... Fuck you, pay me.

Oh, you had a fire? ... Fuck you, pay me.

Place got hit by lightning huh?... Fuck you, pay me."

Edited by MusicManiac

When Harry Met Sally

Sally Albright: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants.

Harry Burns: Ehhhh. I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. "Days of the weeks underpants"?

Sally Albright: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one day Sheldon says to me, "You never wear Sunday." It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me.

Harry Burns: What?

Sally Albright: They don't make Sunday.

Harry Burns: Why not?

Sally Albright: Because of God.

and this one...

Well it wasn't much of a line, but it WAS memorable...

sally.jpg

I'd post a half naked chick pic here but it would prolly piss off PoD. :)

Edited by MusicManiac

• 1 month later...

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nonstop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

B00005JO20.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Carl: "She's standing at the railing. She doesn't know it yet...but they are sailing towards disaster. You got that?"

Jack: "Ok, so she turns. The first mate is staggering towards her. He has a knife sticking out of his back."

Carl: "Wait a sec, we're killing off the first mate?"

Jack: "That's assuming she knows who the first mate is."

Carl: "Come on, Jack! It was an honest mistake. Anne is near-sighted. It coulda happened to anyone."

Jack: "I was joking, Carl."

Carl: "The point is she's horrified. She has to look away. And that's when she sees it."

Jack: "Sees what? What?"

Carl: "The island."

Jack: "We're filming on an island now? When did this happen?"

Carl: "Shh, shh, Jack, keep your voice down. I don't want the crew getting spooked."

Jack: "Why would they get spooked? What's it called?"

Carl: "Alright, it has a local name, but I'm warning you, Jack, it doesn't sound good. (whispers inaudibly)"

Jack: "What's wrong with this place?"

Carl: "There's nothing officially wrong with it. Because, technically...it hasn't been discovered yet."

Jack: "Ok...ok...right. So we arrive at this place... S... K... U... L... L... Island."

Great Flick Silent Bob!

pulp-fiction-poster01.jpg

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.

Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Edited by MusicManiac

Achilles: Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn't that be a sight?

[goes to fight Boagrius]

Agamemnon: Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most.

troy.jpg

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

- Brad Pitt.Achilles.Troy.2004

Agamemnon: A great victory was won today, but that victory was not yours. Kings do not kneel to Achilles. Kings do not pay homage to Achilles.

Achilles: Perhaps the kings were too far behind to see: the soldiers won the battle.

Agamemnon: History remembers KINGS, not soldiers! Tomorrow we'll batter down the gates of Troy. I'll build monuments for victory on every island of Greece. I'll carve Agamemnon in the stones.

Achilles: Be careful King of kings. First you need the victory.

Achilles: Go home, prince. Drink some wine, make love to your wife. Tomorrow, we'll have our war.

Hector: You speak of war as if it's a game. But how many wives wait at Troy's gates for husbands they'll never see again?

Achilles: Perhaps your brother can comfort them. I hear he's good at charming other men's wives.

Edited by MusicManiac

Full_Metal_Jacket.jpg

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?

Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?

Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.

Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?

Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.

Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

Private Joker: No, sir.

Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.

Private Joker: Yes, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.

Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.

Pogue Colonel: The what?

Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?

Private Joker: Our side, sir.

Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?

Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

godfather_goodfellas.jpg

Henry Hill: If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

Tommy DeVito: In this day and age, what the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this, prejudice against - a Jew broad - prejudice against Italians.

Henry Hill: For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again

Jimmy Conway: I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

Edited by MusicManiac

jerry-maguire-poster01.jpg

Jerry Maguire: I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game *featuring you*, while singing your own song in a new commercial, *starring you*, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not *sleep* until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back.

Laurel: You fuck this up, I'll kill you!

Jerry Maguire: I'm glad we had this talk.

Bob Sugar: It's not "show friends." It's show *business*.

Edited by MusicManiac

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some greatness from hotshots....

Admiral Benson: I slipped on a crab. Who put that crab

there?

Lt. Commander Block: I don't see any crab.

Admiral Benson: Don't tell me. There were two crabs

they work in pairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Benson: Call down to the galley and order up

some soup.

Lt. Commander Block: Yes, sir.

Admiral Benson: Ahhh... I love soup. At least I think

I love soup. Blasted shell! It's either soup or duck.

Which one do you shoot?

Lt. Commander Block: Duck, sir.

[Admiral Benson hits head on desk while ducking]

Lt. Commander Block: Are you alright, sir?

Admiral Benson: Of course I'm alright!

Why, what have you heard?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Benson: Oh, by the way I would like to

thank you for having us over for dinner the

other night. Cheryl and I thought the stroganoff

was marvelous.

Lt. Commander Block: But sir, we didn't have dinner

the other night.

Admiral Benson: Really? Then where the hell was I?

And who's this Cheryl?

Topper Harley: You have the whitest white-part-of-the-eyes

I've ever seen. Do you floss?

Admiral Benson: My eyes are ceramic. Caught a

bazooka round at Little Big Horn. Or was

it Okinawa? The one without the Indians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Benson: Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson is dead.

So is Mo Green, Tataglia, Barzini, the heads of all

the five families. It is at moments like these,

my dear friends, that we must ask ourselves:

"How can this not be part of some larger plan?"

Do good men like Dead Meat Thompson just blink out

one day like a bad bulb? I mean, one minute you're

in bed with a knockout gal... or guy, and the next,

you're a compost heap. Doesn't that bother any of you?

Because it scares the living piss outta me!

Topper Harley: Those are some long legs...

Ramada Thompson: I just had them lengthened.

Now they go all the way up.

[Admiral Benson enters the briefing room in riding pants]

Admiral Benson: Be seated! Ah... Many of you are

wondering what's wrong with my pants, well they

started running short on materials right before

they got to the knees so don't give me any shit.

Ah. I look out there on all you wonderful guys

and I say to myself "What I wouldn't give

to be 20 years younger... and a woman". You know,

I've personally flown over 194 missions and

I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it,

I've never landed a plane in my life.

Topper Harley: So... I guess you've been

with a man before...

Ramada Thompson: I'm a virgin.

I'm just not very good at it.

Lt. Commander Block: Admiral Benson!

Admiral Benson: Really? That's my name too.

Lt. Commander Block: How are ya, sir?

Admiral Benson: Hawaii? Goddamn it, Bill,

I'm supposed to be in California.

Lt. Commander Block: No, sir, this is California.

Admiral Benson: Well, gotta run. Good luck.

Lt. Commander Block: But, sir, this is your command.

Topper Harley: I could never find time for love.

It's too heavy. It's an anchor that drowns a man.

Besides, I got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike.

Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: A loner?

Topper Harley: No. I own it.

Lt. Commander Block: Every aerial photo and

recon report indicate a defensive arsenal in

the D, and perhaps negative C, categories.

There's also some anti-aircraft squadrons.

They can send up an ack-ack umbrella high enough

to make any attack ineffective.

Admiral Benson: I don't have a clue what you're

talkin' about, Phil. Not a fucking clue.

I have a shell the size of a fist in my head.

Pork Chop Hill. The only way I can make this

goddamn toupee to stay on is by magnetizing

the entire upper left quadrant of my skull, so

you just go ahead and do what you do.

Topper Harley: Interesting perfume.

Ramada Thompson: It's Vicks. I have a cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jets start their engines]

Admiral Benson: God, that's loud. My ear canals are

very sensitive. They're stainless steel. Took a bullet

in Corregidor. Passed straight through.

[air controller gets his earplugs out]

Air Controller: We have these to hold down the sound, sir.

Admiral Benson: Oh, good. Thanks.

[swallows the earplugs]

Let's hope they do the trick.

Topper Harley: Mrs. Thompson, I know you must hate me

right now but there's something I want you to have.

I've been putting a little away for the past

ten years. It's not much. 2500. I wish I could do more.

Mrs. Mary 'Dead Meat' Thompson: Why, Topper

That's so sweet. Why, with the three million

that I won on this Lucky Lotto ticket, I can take

this 2500 and just blow it all on hats.

Admiral Benson: Thompson wasn't that good

a pilot, anyway. He only had a small family.

The kids are a pain in the ass. The wife's

on the sauce. Hell, poor bastard's better off dead.

What size shoes do you wear?

Lt. Commander Block: A nine, sir.

Admiral Benson: Good. It's settled then.

We'll send Harley to the front.

Topper Harley: I've fallen for you like a blind roofer.

Admiral Benson: Gentlemen, we've waited a long time

to hear this. In exactly five hours and 17 minutes,

we hit the enemy toast.

Lt. Commander Block: I think that's the enemy coast, sir.

Admiral Benson: Huh? Coast? That'll take a

little more planning. But it doesn't matter.

Our assignment is to knock out the nuclear-weapons

plant at Falafel Heights. The plant goes on line

in 12 hours and is heavily defended. Now, if you

have trouble hitting your objective, your

secondary targets are here and here:

an accordion factory and a mime school.

Good luck, gentlemen. Blink, take over.

Oh, there's one more thing.

(admiral gets accidentally hit by a metal pipe with a

loud ringing sound). I'll get that. It's probably for me.

Jim 'Wash Out' Pfaffenbach: Looks like enemy

aircraft at 12 o'clock.

Admiral Benson: Really? 12 o'clock?

Well, that gives us about...

[checks his watch]

25 minutes. Think I'll step out for a burger.

Topper Harley: Can you save him?

Doctor: Can't be sure. I'm not a very good doctor.

[Pushing "Dead Meat" through the hospital to emergency]

Quick, nurse check his penis.

See if its longer than mine.

Pete 'Dead Meat' Thompson: I'm in a hospital!

What could go wrong?

Admiral Benson: God, I love a good funeral!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admiral Benson: [after his cap blew off and

landed in the sea] Holy Cow! My cap blew off!

Swing her round. We'll pick it up.

Officer: But, sir, we're on the mission.

Admiral Benson: Good thinking. We'll pick it up

on the way back. We gotta mark the spot, though.

Put Robinowitz in a life raft. Have him row in

circles until we return.

Officer: It could be days.

Admiral Benson: Then put some food in the life raft,

for god's sake, man. Do I have to think of everything?

We'll tape his favourite shows, he won't miss anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Rounders - I love this flick...

cardsted.jpg

Mike McDermott: Uh, you know what? I got my five grand here. That's just fine by me. I'm going home.

Teddy KGB: Fine. It's a fucking joke anyway. After all, I am paying you with your money.

Mike McDermott: What did you say?

Teddy KGB: Your money... I am still up grand... from this last time I stick it in you.

Mike McDermott: [Narrating] They're trying to goad me, trying to own me. But this isn't a gunfight. It's not about pride or ego. It's only about money. I can leave now, even with Grama and KGB... and halfway to paying Petrovsky back. That's the safe play. I told Worm you can't lose what you don't put in the middle. But you can't win much either.

oreo.gif

Teddy KGB: In my club, I will splash the pot whenever the fuck I please.

johnny_chan.jpg

Mike speaking for Johnny Chan: Did you have it?

Mike: I'm sorry, John. I don't remember.

Memorable Quotes from

Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993)

Harbinger: Thank you, Topper. I can kill again! You've given me a reason to live.

Harbinger: War... it's fantastic!

Saddam Hussein: Now I will kill you until you die from it!

Ramada Rodham Hayman: I had to come. It was a sequel.

[Addressing a roomful of Japanese businessmen]

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: It seems like only yesterday I was strafing so many of your homes. Here I am today, begging you not to make such good cars.

Topper Harley: These men have taken a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them...

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Cookie?

Col. Denton Walters: No, thank you, sir.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Young lady?

Michelle Rodham Huddleston: No, thank you, sir.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: No, I was just offering him a young lady.

Rufshaad: I can see you're no stranger to pain.

Col. Denton Walters: I've been married.

Rufshaad: Ah.

Col. Denton Walters: *Twice*.

Rufshaad: Oy!

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: [He is about ready to battle Saddam Hussein] We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES!

Topper Harley: Ramada, I want to be with you. I want to hold you. I want to meet your parents and pet your dog...

Ramada Rodham Hayman: My parents are dead, Topper. My dog ate them.

Topper Harley: President Benson.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: No you're not. I've seen him on TV. An older man, about my height.

Michelle Huddleson: Mr. President, this is Topper Harley.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Topper Harley, of course, the son I never had. No wonder I didn't recognize you then.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Gotcha! Listening at the door, huh? Well, Walters, looks like we've got our saboteur.

Col. Denton Walters: That's your wife, sir.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Yeah, so it is. Lavinia. You're looking as lovely as the day we met.

[to Walters]

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Find out what she knows.

Topper Harley: Colonel, who are they?

Col. Denton Walters: She's CIA. The other man's an extra.

Michelle Huddleson: Now we have to go in to get the men who went in to get the men who went in to get the men.

News Reporter: President Benson, where's your first lady?

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: I don't know. I've had lots of women. Lost my flower at the age of 15. I can't keep track.

News Anchorman: In an emotional address at the state capitol Nebraska Governor, Paul Burmaster made a public apology for his state being so flat.

Topper Harley: Of all the missions in all the jungles you had to walk into this one.

Topper Harley: You're joking.

Ramada Rodham Hayman: I'm not.

Topper Harley: You've got to be.

Ramada Rodham Hayman: If I was joking I would say: "A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Why the long face?'"

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Every time I give an order, it gets screwed up! Plan a reception, wrong hors d'oeuvres. Appoint an ambassador, he leaves the country.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Here's the target area.

Gerou: That's Minnesota, sir.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Damn it, man, that's the genius of my plan. Why go over there to fight? We can do it right here at home, and get in some good fishing while we're at it.

Gerou: Sir, the enemy is over there.

President Thomas 'Tug' Benson: Then we'll fly them over here. Their families too. We'll teach them to skate... Do I have to think of everything?

Topper Harley: I'm not saying I don't trust you, and I'm not saying I do. But I don't.

Ramada Rodham Hayman: Topper, I was so young, just a schoolgirl. He was an older man, so wise in the ways of the world. He used to come around the schoolyard, day after day. I so admired his persistence. Even the restraining order my parents slapped on him was no deterrent. He opened my eyes to the arts: music, clog-dancing, WrestleMania. His work has meant so much to so many. And I owe him everything, Topper. Everything.

Topper Harley: I'm happy for you, kid. But if you think you can hurt me again, you're wrong. I left my heart in my other pants.

Michelle Rodham Huddleston: Oh, Ramada, how could you have been so blind? You were too wrapped up in being Miss Perfect College to notice me. Why concern yourself with the feelings of one insignificant roommate? One fabulous day, one incredible experience.

Ramada Rodham Hayman: I had no idea it meant so much to you.

Michelle Rodham Huddleston: I remember that day as if it were yesterday. The exhilaration of experimenting sharing something so new, so dangerous, so intimate.

Ramada Rodham Hayman: And I'll never forget the look on your face. The way the sweat glistened on your hard body. Then you tied my ankles. Tighter. Tighter. But it just wasn't right. It wasn't natural. Bungee-jumping is just too dangerous a sport.

Topper Harley: Ramada, I do love you. I've tried to forget you but no matter what, your face is on the tip of my tongue.

[as they jump out of an airplane one by one]

Harbinger: Geronimo!

Rabinowitz: Geronimo!

Geronimo: Me!

[Dexter is being rescued]

Dexter: You don't understand. I can't walk... they've tied my shoelaces together.

Topper Harley: A knot. Bastards!

Topper Harley: [narrating] Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." Well, that's what this place feels like - hell. I hate it already and it's only been a few hours. I'm so tired. We get up at four in the morning...

Capt. Benjamin L. Willard: [narrating] At first I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn't believe they wanted this man dead. Third Generation West Point, top of his class, Airbourne, Korea, about a thousand decorations, etc, etc...

Topper Harley, Capt. Benjamin L. Willard: [as their boats pass each other] I loved you in Wall Street.

Rabinowitz: What are you reading?

Topper: Great Expectations.

Rabinowitz: Is it any good?

Topper: It's not what I'd hoped for.

Iraqi Boat driver: [as his men leave] Kareem of onion! Al Jarreau!

Topper Harley: [dazed] That's right, Cindy. It's twenty three minutes past the hour, and now heres the Buckinghams with "Kind of a Drag"...

[Topper collapses]

Iraqi Boat driver: [after failing to kill Topper] Omar Sharif!

Saddam Hussein: They've dicked with the wrong dictator!

Typewriter: On October 15, the President of the United States ordered a covert mission in the Persian Gulf for the purpose of rescuing soldiers taken hostage during Desert Storm. Only a handful of our highest government officials were aware of the operation, as it included an attempt to assasssan... assisss... kill a guy.

Col. Denton Walters: It seems there were three bears. And one morning when their porridge was too hot, they went for a walk. And a little blond girl came skipping through the woods... she ate their porridge and she sat in their chairs... she slept in their beds. And when those bears returned and discovered that mess... Do you know what happened then Topper?

Topper Harley: No.

Col. Denton Walters: That little blond girl get scared. Ran away.

Topper Harley: So you're saying is that little blond girl is me. If this is about me coloring my hair...

Rabinowitz: Know what I'm gonna do if we make it? I'm gonna go back to Eagle River and marry my gal, Edith Mae. Gonna get us a nice little place with a white picket fence. You know the kind. Two-car garage. Maybe a fishing boat. And in 15 years, when they're all paid for... I'll set my charges and blow the shit out of them.

Topper Harley: I'm putty in your hands.

Michelle Huddleson: In my hands, nothing turns to putty.

Topper Harley: You're the only one that knows how to get to the copter pad. If I'm not there in 15 minutes, you know what to do.

Col. Denton Walters: Yeah, we get the hell out of here!

Topper Harley: No! Wait another 15 minutes!

Topper Harley: We both know you belong with Dexter. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. I'm no good at being noble, but... do you have any idea what would happen if you stay here with me?

Ramada Rodham Hayman: Of course I do. Sex. Wild, free, passionate, unbridled sex. I would fondle you in ways you can't imagine. I would pleasure you at any time, in any place, in any way, for as long as you could possibly desire.

Topper Harley: Do you know what its like to have your heart shot out of season and tied to the top of a car? How it feels to be passed like the world's largest kidney stone? Ramada... I don't THINK so.

Macy, Stormare, Buscemi, Frances McDormand... a classic flick, I think.

0792842081.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Carl Showalter: I'm not gonna debate you, Jerry.

Jerry Lundegaard: Okay.

Carl Showalter: I'm not gonna sit here and debate.

fargo.jpg

Mr. Mohra: So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like, I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."

Officer Olson: Uh-huh.

Mr. Mohra: So he says, "So I get it, so you think I'm some kinda jerk for askin'," only he doesn't use the word jerk.

Officer Olson: I understand.

Officer Olson: What'd this guy look like anyway?

Mr. Mohra: Oh, he was a little guy. Kinda funny lookin'.

Officer Olson: Uh-huh. In what way?

Mr. Mohra: Oh, just in a general kinda way.

fargo.jpg

Marge Gunderson: So, Mike, should we get together another time?

Mike Yanagita: No!

[sobs]

Mike Yanagita: I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't have... I thought we'd have a really terrific time.

Marge Gunderson: It's OK, Mike.

Mike Yanagita: You were such a super lady... and I'm, I'm so lonely.

[sobs]

fargo410.jpg

Carl: Shep, what the fuck are you doing? I'm banging that chick!

Shep Proudfoot: [beating Carl Showalter violently] Fucking little weasel! Fuck you! You fucking motherfucker son of a bitch Jesus Christ you fucking shitbag motherfucker!

• 1 month later...

splash.movie.poster.465.jpg

Dalton Russell: Soon I'm gonna be sucking down pina coladas in a hot tub with six girls named Amber and Tiffany.

Keith Frazier: No, it's more like in the shower with two guys named Jamal and Jesus... and that thing you're sucking on? It's not a pina colada!

film_inside.jpg

Keith Frazier: Last time I had my johnson pulled this good it cost me five bucks.

Captain John Darius: Five bucks?

Keith Frazier: It was Tiajuana. Don't ask.

inside_01.jpg

Dalton Russell: My name is Dalton Russell, pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and never repeat myself. I told you my name, that's the Who. The Where can most readily be described as a prison cell. But there is a vast difference from being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy, recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery, that's also the When. As for the Why, beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How, and therein, as the bard tells us, lies the rub.

inside_man.jpg

Madeliene White: Don't take this personally, but I don't think you can afford me.

Keith Frazier: Don't take this personally, Miss White, but you can kiss my black ass.

inside_15.jpg

Edited by MusicManiac