Hondo's Bar

**Favorite Movie Lines**

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it's too tight" , "too tight? you can land a jumbo fucking jet in there" -Snatch

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED...ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE? > " - Gladiator

"What we do in this life echoes in eternity." - Gladiator

"Caffey: It was oregano, Dave. It was ten dollars worth of oregano.

Dave: Yeah well your client thought it was marijuana.

Caffey:My clients' a moron, thats not against the law.

Dave: Look Caffey, I've got people to answer to, just like you do. I'm gonna charge him.

Caffey: With what? Possesion of a condiment?" -A Few Good Men

"Tomorrow's not just tomorrow. It's like the future, y'know?" - She’s All That

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." -- The Rock

"Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it." - Bad Boys

"Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer." Loki - Dogma

Jesus, I can't believe nobody pulled out any "Batman and Robin" quotes. There's alot of great ones in there (thanks to Arnie...)

"You are not sending ME to the cohlahr"

"Everybody - freeze"

''If revenge is a dish best served cold then put on your Sunday finest''

"My condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy"

"Tonight hell freezes ovah"

''Freeze in hell Batman"

arnoldfreeze2.jpg

Did you know that Akiva Goldsman, the writer of this fine dialoge went on to win a Oscar with "A Beatiful Mind". Learn something new every day...

"How in the name of Zeus' BUTTHOLE did you get out of your cell? I only ask because in our current situation, well it could prove to be useful information MAYBE!- The Rock

"If his premature demise has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish below the glossy veneer of criminal life, and inspired you to change your ways, then his death carries with it an inherent nobility. And a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You can say "Poor Toby." I say: "Poor us." Spinx - Gone in 60 Seconds

"My eyes are ceramic. Caught a bazooka round at Little Big Horn. Or was it Okinawa? The one without the Indians." - Hotshots

"This is a real badge, I'm a real cop, and this is a real fucking gun!" - Lethal Weapon

"I'm kicking my ass! Do you mind?!"- Liar Liar

Schuler Bob knows what I'm talking about...okay, more Arnie. This time from Commando.

"Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired"

"I eat green berets for breakfast. And right now I'm very hungry"

"Wrong"

"I'll be back"

and the alltime classic....

Arnie holds Sully off the side of a cliff

"Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?"

"That's right, Matrix. You did!"

"I lied."

and with that Sully falls to his doom - classic

"I once talked a guy out of blowing up the Sears Tower but I can't talk my wife out of the bedroom or my kid off the phone." - The Negotiator

"Normally, both of you would be dead as fucking fried chicken by now, but since I'm in a transitional period, I don't want to kill either one of your asses."

/

"Well, the thing on my mind right now isn't the good coffee in my cup, it's the dead nigger in my garage."

/

"No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr.-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here." - Pulp Fiction

"A chastity belt! That's really going to chafe my willy!"

/

"Oh Master Robin! [hugging a statue] You lost your arms in battle! But you grew some nice boobs." - robin Hood, Men in Tights

"I'm fed up saving your ass. I'm amazed you made it past puberty."

/

"Actually, I'm a biochemical superfreak, but I still need a gun."

/

"I have a unique knowledge of this prison facility. I was formerly a guest here." -The Rock

'My name is August Christopher. I was named after St. Augustine, who coined my favorite phrase: Give my chastity and give my constancy, but do not give it yet." - The Saint

"This is Admiral Bates speaking. I am trying to get a hold of Chief Ryback. Is he about?"

Jordan Tate: "He is in a gunfight right now. I'm gonna have to take a message." -Under Siege

"Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is shit but, hey, I'm in a police station."

/

"Oh gee, thanks Dave, bang-up job so far. Extortion, coercion; you'll pardon me if I ask you to kiss my pucker."

/

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

/

"He was dead just long enough for the murder rap to blow over. And then he had lunch." - the Usual Suspects

Ooo, can't believe I forgot The Usual Suspects.

"And like that...he's gone!"

\

"You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything it'll be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again."

Let's have some more Kevin Spacey, hmm?

"1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

\

Carolyn: Don't mess with me, Mister, or I'll divorce you so fast it'll make your head spin.

Lester: On what grounds? I'm not a drunk. I don't fuck other women. I've never hit you. I don't mistreat you. I don't even try to touch you since you've made it so abundantly clear how unnecessary you consider me to be! But I did support you when you got your license and some people might think that entitles me to half of what's yours. So turn off the light when you come to bed!

\

Carolyn: Your father and I were just discussing his day at work. Why don't you tell our daughter about it, honey?

Lester: Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go fuck himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Carolyn: Your father seems to think this type of behavior is something to be proud of.

Lester: And your mother seems to prefer I go through life like a fucking prisoner while she keeps my dick in a mason jar under the sink.

Carolyn: How dare you speak to me that way in front of her. And I marvel that you can be so contemptuous of me, on the same day that you LOSE your job.

Lester: Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus.

-American Beauty

Edited by Silent Bob

Heh, can't believe we haven't gotten to that'n yet, MLB.

" 'Scuse me while I whip this out"

-Blazing Saddles

DH: Who is that?

CS: He's an Asshole, sir

DH: I know that, but what's his name!

CS: That is his name, sir. Asshole. Major Asshole.

DH: And his cousin?

CS: He's an Asshole too, sir. Gunner's Mate First Class Philip Asshole.

DH: How many Assholes do I got on this ship, anyhow?

All: YO!

DH: I knew it, I'm surrounded by Assholes!

-Spaceballs

"Wait! Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!"

-Gene Hackman, Young Frankenstein

Dr. Guggenheim: We're putting you on what we call sudden death academic probation.

Max Fischer: And what does that entail?

Dr. Guggenheim: It entails that if you fail another class, you'll be asked to leave Rushmore.

Max Fischer: In other words, I'll be expelled.

Dr. Guggenheim: That's correct.

Max Fischer: Can I see some documentation on that, please?

Dr. Guggenheim: Too many extracurricular activities, Max. Not enough studying

Max Fischer: Dr. Guggenheim, I don't want to tell you how to do your job. But the fact is, no matter how hard I try, I still might flunk another class. If that means I have to stay on for a post-graduate year, so be it-...

Dr. Guggenheim: We don't offer a post-graduate year.

Max Fischer: Well, we don't offer it yet.

"If you hold back anything I'll kill you. If you bend the truth or I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill you."

-Rory Breaker, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels