Hondo's Bar

**Favorite Movie Lines**

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't fight in here this is the War Room?!?

dr strangelove, i presume?

"(with a wide smile) car salesman.... this just keeps getting better!"

harry turns to gibbs with mean look

"of course, we're still gonna kill him."

"what?! you're pulling agents from assignment to trail your wife? this is misappropriation of government resources. we could get in big trouble."

"You tell on me, I tell on you."

"What are you talking about, I'm as clean as a preacher's sheets. I--"

"What about that time you blew a six-week operation because you were too busy getting a blow job?"

"you knew about that?... (pause) take Washington Avenue, It's faster."

"STOP triieng too make me feel buttah!" tasker to gibbs

Heh, actually that last line is "Stop cheering me UP!!"

One of my favorites.

Helen: "It makes you tell the truth? Is it working?"

Harry: "Ask me something I would normally lie to."

Helen: "Are we gonna die?"

Harry: "Yep!"

Helen: "I'd say it's working."

Harry: "They're gonna shoot us in the head, or they're gonna torture us to death..."

Helen: "Ok, Harry..."

Harry: "Or they're gonna leave us here when the bomb blow u-"

Helen: "HARRY!"

This one's a bit of a cheat 'cause it's a song, but it's sooo good I gotta go for it

I love you but, I hate you, which brings to mind, how much I love you. We could have worked this out you know, in a little room, in a little locked room. I'm sorry you had to settle for Dave, the one-dimensional man. He's filed under "Cocksucker" in my little black book. Sweetness can rot your teeth. Bittersweet, cacophony. But you hold the key, you hold the key, to my little locked room. You hold the key, you hold the key, to my little locked whoa-ooh-oh-oh. Please let...me...out soon. I love you.

Jason Schwatzman is da goods.

Heh I love Jason Schwartzman. That one from Slackers? Heard that was an absolutely horrible movie.

Leonardo: I want you lock, stock and barrel.

Randal: Is this some sort of gay thing?

Leonardo: No!

Randal: You're sure?

Leonardo (unsure): Yyyyyyyyyes...

-Clerks: Uncesored

Heh I love Jason Schwartzman. That one from Slackers? Heard that was an absolutely horrible movie.

It's worth a watch for Schwartzman's song at the end alone.

Mr. Blume: What's the secret, Max?

Max Fischer: The secret?

Mr. Blume: Yeah, you seem to have it pretty figured out.

Max Fischer: The secret, I don't know... I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's going to Rushmore.

Ah Slackers wasn't that bad. Good call with the song 2T. Little known fact, Jason Schwartzman was up for the part of Donnie Darko but had to turn it down due to other commitments.

Sol: And the moral of the story?

Max: That if you persevere an answer will come?

Sol: Wrong Max. Listen to your wife, she will give you perspective. Take a bath Max.

- Pi

Just bought this on DVD, gets better with every watch. :approve:

MLB, I watched it after a dose of prime dutch white widow and the part with the sock really freaked me out...I hadn't a clue what was going on....

Rob Gordon: Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.

Fuck Lando Kalrisium Uncle Tom Nigga' !!

Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy.

Bust this those movies are bout how the white man keeps the brother man down.

Even in a galaxy far far away.

Archie was the bitch and Jughead was the butch. That's why Jughead wears that crown looking hat all the time. He da King of queen Archie's world.

Damn, Kee, I posted that entire scene a few pages back.

Some more great High Fidelity quotes, since 2T reminded me of it.

Rob: Charlie! You fucking bitch! Let's work it out!

Barry: Here's the thing. I made that tape special for today, my special Monday morning tape for you! Special!

Rob: Well it's fucking Monday afternoon, you should get out of bed earlier!

Rob: Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest. I mean, I've read books like Unbearable Lightness of Being and Love in the Time of Cholera and I think I understoof them. They're about girls, right? Just kidding. But I have to say my favorite all-time book is Johnny Cash's autobiography Cash by Johnny Cash.

Barry: I'm gonna tell you something for your own good, pal, that is the worst fucking sweater I've ever seen, it's a Cosby sweater! A Cooosby sweat-ah!

Edited by Silent Bob

No, I was not the one that threw it....it did go in the water, but I wasn't the one that threw it. And it was more than $65,000. OK?---Lisa Marie Presley being interviewed by ABC's Diane Sawyer on whether she threw a ring off a boat into the ocean after a heated argument with ex-husband Nicolas Cage.

• 5 months later...

(Hubert, Vinz and Said are in a bathroom arguing. Suddenly an old man bursts out of the cubicle.)

Old Man:

Nothing like a good shit! Do you believe in God? That's the wrong question. Does God believe in us? I once had a friend called Grunwalski. We were sent to Siberia together. When you go to a Siberian work camp, you travel in a cattle car. You roll across icy steppes for days, without seeing a soul. You huddle to keep warm. But it's hard to relieve yourself, to take a shit, you can't do it on the train, and the only time the train stops is to take on water for the locomotive. But Grunwalski was shy, even when we bathed together, he got upset. I used to kid him about it. So, the train stops and everyone jumps out to shit on the tracks. I teased Grunwalski so much, that he went off on his own. The train starts moving, so everyone jumps on, but it waits for nobody. Grunwalski had a problem: he'd gone behind a bush, and was still shitting. So I see him come out from behind the bush, holding up his pants with his hands. He tries to catch up. I hold out my hand, but each time he reaches for it he lets go of his pants and they drop to his ankles. He pulls them up, starts running again, but they fall back down, when he reaches for me.

Hubert:

Then what happened?

Old Man:

Nothing. Grunwalksi... froze to death. Good day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le Haine

• 1 month later...

Ghostworld (2001)

REBECCA

Should we leave a note?

Enid finds a piece of paper - the back of a pizza flyer.

ENID

Do you have a pen?

She writes, while Rebecca looks over her shoulder. "Dear

Josh. We came by to fuck you but you didn't answer the door.

Therefore you are gay. Signed, Tiffany and Amber."

and on a pizza flyer... now that's classy.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havent scanned the whole thing so I dont know if these are up, but they are good.

(kinda sappy but...)

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner." -Dirty Dancing

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum." -Duke Nukem

Mia : Don't you hate that?

Vincent : What?

Mia : Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

Vincent : I don't know. That's a good question.

Mia : That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

- Pulp Fiction