Hondo's Bar

Your collection

The NZA

Theres this dbz scroll I wanna get with Gogeta and all the movie villains in the back ...cant fingd it ANYWHERE!!! @_@ o y didnt i bu yit when i had da chance..

i still hear i missed out on annihilation, i just cant get into the cosmic shit though. I want the Civil War TPB, but Absolute Dark Knight...i think id rather hunt down the DK returns slipcase again; i just dont want a copy of Dark Knight Strikes Again in my life.

dammit, i hate newt's stoopid bookcases, they look so freakin' sharp.

dood I know exactly how you feel with the boring improbably cosmic crap however besides the infinity gaunlet the annihilation series iz mad chaotic and pretty graphic.. i luv it! :')

ps i was thinkin about buying a bookcase however all my best books are at home in philly so... hooray for my wallet! :pumppump:

Or the coming Secret Gauntlet: Written by Bendis & Millar.

NZA- We woulda looked to Amazon, but I still don't have an Xmas present, so whatever I get from my beloved will be the result of a mad scramble around whatever stores are open this afternoon when she finishes work. In her defense though, after getting most if not all of the games I wanted during the rush, and with a key exception not really wanting anything else, I'm apparently pretty hard to shop for this year.

Edited by Yojimbo

Ultimate Spiderman Vol. 1-9

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1-2

Days Of Future Past

Supreme Power Vol. 1-3

Origin

End

Marvels

Powerless

Other

Preacher Vol. 1-9

Watchmen

V For Vendetta

Swamp Thing Vol. 1-2

The Dark Night Returns

Arkham Asylum

World Without Superman

Superman - Red Son

Lex Luther - Man Of Steel

Sandman Vol. 1

The Originals

The Crow

Sin City Vol. 1-5

Sin City Vol. 6

The Long Halloween

The Killing Joke

Batman: Year One

Maus I & II

For christmas got:

Sin City vol.7

100 Bullets vol.1

Berlin Vol.1

SiP entire collection and then some.

Preacher (duh)<---now entire series plus art book (of covers AND ALL OTHER BOOKS)

V for Vendetta

The Watchmen

Dark knight Returns

The Killing joke

Kingdom Come

Entire Clive Barker/ Mcfarlene figures

Legends in 3d boba fett #1187 of 5,000 bust

Slave Leia gentle giant

Boba Fett unleashed ( i had no idea he was on a leash...)

The Leauge of Extrodianary Gentlemen

A CABBIT! BITCHES!

just an update. one of these days I'll get a picture of it all together. It is absoulutley fab. and in storage. I pay to store it all..

• 2 months later...

Fuck Newt, theres no one here that can compete with that library (it certatinly has the dimensions of one). Man, if i where you I would never invite nobody to my place. I fear turning around and feeling that Nick the-soon-to-be-happy-man, hitted me with a brick and run away.

lately, for some reason, Ive been buying mostly mangas. And yesterday I went to Ikea to buy a bigger bookshelf. Now Im happy with everything in one place :D

Fuck Newt, theres no one here that can compete with that library (it certatinly has the dimensions of one). Man, if i where you I would never invite nobody to my place.I fear turning around and feeling that Nick the-soon-to-be-happy-man, hitted me with a brick and run away.lately, for some reason, Ive been buying mostly mangas. And yesterday I went to Ikea to buy a bigger bookshelf. Now Im happy with everything in one place :D
He did try to that once bfore. DIDN'T WORK!!!!
I can totally compete with that library. Though I can't come close to competing with those bomb ass bookshelves. That's some sharp shit.
Which bookshelves?The ones with the SC/Manga or the one with the HC?

Just added Hellboy vol 2, Crecy, Y: Last Man deluxe vol 1, and the entire Scott Pilgrim run is on its way. if skeeter's copy of Scud Omnibus ever shows, ill be that much closer to completing my current list...Absolute Sandman 3 & 4 with Walking Dead slipcase 2 are gonna be the expensive ones this year.

its about quality, folks.

Which bookshelves?The ones with the SC/Manga or the one with the HC?

The shelves in the final pic are the ones I think are wicked-awesome. But I really can't compete with any of them, my shelves are purely utilitarian. Though they are all impeccably alphabetized, the lack of which would drive me absolutely bug fuck crazy if I was at your house. :blink:

"So many great books...must...file....appropriately..."

I would have a stroke.

Ultimate Spiderman Vol. 1-9

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1-2

Days Of Future Past

Supreme Power Vol. 1-3

Origin

End

Marvels

Powerless

Other

Preacher Vol. 1-9

Watchmen

V For Vendetta

Swamp Thing Vol. 1-2

The Dark Night Returns

Arkham Asylum

World Without Superman

Superman - Red Son

Lex Luther - Man Of Steel

Sandman Vol. 1

The Originals

The Crow

Sin City Vol. 1-7

The Long Halloween

The Killing Joke

Batman: Year One

Maus I & II

100 Bullets vol.1

Berlin Vol.1

Added

Hellblazer: Damnations Flame

100 Bullets Vol 2-4

Just added Hellboy vol 2, Crecy, Y: Last Man deluxe vol 1, and the entire Scott Pilgrim run is on its way. if skeeter's copy of Scud Omnibus ever shows, ill be that much closer to completing my current list...Absolute Sandman 3 & 4 with Walking Dead slipcase 2 are gonna be the expensive ones this year.

its about quality, folks.

You and your wasting money on getting special versions of the same story. Oy smiley-org-rolleyes.gif

hah, ive gotten better over the years. look at me, not selling my preacher softcovers for HC's yet! truth is, i dont have Sandman, Walking Dead or Y in trade, so holding out for those versions just worked out. ive actually cut down on being a HC/special ed wore unless i really, really love the story or the extras actually justify it (for instance, i adore Scud, but about $100 extra for a hardcover and nothing else different? no thanks).

besides, the Y deluxe editions are going surprisingly cheap if you look about.

I've filled out a complete collection of Powers trades, it's frustrating that as I collected trade vols 3-6, the week after I find the HC collecting 3-5 for like, half the price. ^_^

Even with Scud sitting separate & waiting to be mailed(although realistically with what it'll cost to post Nick, you might just have to wait til November), I need a third bookshelf cause I'm busting out of my current 2.

you monster! you said youd mail it this time for real!! ^_^

i need a good shirt and book to mull over the time waiting on a dead controller and damanged daywalker sword in november. one day, lucy, im gonna stop trying to kick that football.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...