Hondo's Bar

Your collection

The NZA

i'm totally with baytor on sandman, also transmet is overrated and preacher ended terribly, so long

I'm shocked to say this but I agree entirely with what he's saying. :)

And alls fair, maybe Sandman gets better I'm not put off by it just like I'm not put off by Secret Invasion (yet) but I am allowed to comment on what I've read so far, yes?

Also, anyone ever wants to get on my good side feel free to send me these... :)

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Badger-1/dp...6704&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Badger-2/dp...6704&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Badger-3-Mi...6704&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Badger-4-Mi...6704&sr=8-4

Ah Badger :love: Skeet if you were a superhero, this is the one you would be.

Badger.jpg

Well gee golly I hope you enjoyed your time as my favourite Irishman. So long Sandy, Right now Doj & Crim are rating higher than you.

transmet? i've read the first six issues or so and it's just a reporter commenting on a riot, and watching television. what's that? that's the kind of stuff that happens between issues not in one of the "greatest comics ever".i'm like six issues in and i'm waiting for the stories to start.

i don't know maybe it picks up but later but as baytor said

And alls fair, maybe (transmet) gets better...but I am allowed to comment on what I've read so far, yes?

and preacher? my view on the end is'nt new, i've stated that since i joined here (before actually over on preachers). the ending was just hollywood crap. nick did say that it's a western so i shoulda seen a typical western ending coming, but i don't know.the earlier issues were so unpredictable and had some of the best writing i've ever read up til the last graphic. i just felt it was a slap in the face, jesse crying? tulip taking him back again? i lost all respect for her after that, and don't get me started on cassidy's redemption.

but eh, c'mon man you still love me right?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha! To all of you that thought that everything was gonna change when you have a baby, I just have to say:

BOLLOCKS!!

I've been buying more manga in the last months than ever. I dont remember when was the last time that this frenzy buying impulse took over me.

Im going to be buying more HCs in the next weeks...

• 1 month later...

So, in the last month I've been to Stockholm (damn these swedes! The have great comic book stores... not like here :( ...) and went to Helsinki twice. The result:

- Hellboy Library Edition 1 (Im loving it!!)

- The Walking Dead HC 2 & 3

- And a couple of mangas...

Also (and I think you are aware of this), as a result of My granda coming from Buenos Aires, I made her (if not I told her that she would be sleping outside) bring me lots of manga.

Im loving Battle Royale -way more violent and explicit than the movie- and I only need to buy the last 5 volumes. I found Change 123, Midori no Hibi, .Hack, Blood+, Slam Dunk, Hellsing and X/1999 to be great.

Now I have two separate bookshelfs: one for manga, the other for the rest (US, European and Argentinian ones).

I can take a pic later if you want...

Im waiting to this year trip to Arg, so I can buy lots of manga :wink:

Nick: since we have the baby, we stopped for a moment all the translation stuff. Hence: no more Vagabond for free :excellent: But when I have the time, Im gonna buy all the tankoubons that I need (up to 27). Anyways, It is a mighty thing to have a comic in your collection and your name to be in it.

Also, I think this topic should be UP THERE, where it doesnt disappear if nodoby post on it.