Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet fucking christ. I... I'm with Cheify. You're the scourge of clean pants Linds. I think i know where I wanna sleep when I crash at your though Nick between Dante & Lindsay. Extra points for the sexiest possible implemetation of my all-time favourite moovee too. Seriously mate, three thumbs up.

I think someone is asking to see liberal nipples...

Arch you may be frightened to know that rather than areolae, I simply have two red stars where those should be. It's kind of neat because I can go completely topless, but people think I'm wearing pasties. However, I know it's because my blood runs more "red" than the rest of y'all's.

jesus_praying2.jpg

Father,

I do not as for much...fuck, after all the shit I had to do for you you definitly owe me one. Have you ever been nailed to a cross? Lemme tell you it fucking sucks. And the spear in the side and that crown...what the fuck? Alls I'm asking of you is some TulipO boobies. That's not so much, right? She's so much hotter than Mary Magdelane.

Thanks,

Jesus.

2Track wins Favourite Hondonian of the Day. Hands Down.

I think someone is asking to see liberal nipples...

Arch you may be frightened to know that rather than areolae, I simply have two red stars where those should be. It's kind of neat because I can go completely topless, but people think I'm wearing pasties. However, I know it's because my blood runs more "red" than the rest of y'all's.

Just wear the Soviet Hat, and you have Miss 'Red' October :eh:

Dangit when are we gonna see some nekkid pics of these hotties? :eh:

The ones bold enough to take that one would DEFINITELY deserve to win.

But my vote still goes to Nanno (and I'm sure SoF would second that in a heartbeat that lucky SoB!) :2T:

Not True. I was gonna vote for you, both for your beauty and your balls, but then I read TulipO's reply that now she "has to post some pictures." So I figured I'd see if she could out do you.

hehe...do you...

Anyway, if TulipO doesn't produce better pictures soon, I'll be casting my vote for La Linds.

yeah, without MM, you guys would never have near-naked pictures of me. you should create a shrine to him. a shrine!! i wanna see some of the guys and what movies they would use actually. there was some discussion about this last night, but i think some pictures need to start manifesting.

yeah baby...

38hv.jpg

:eh:

nice! though i do take offense to not necessarily being the lightest-skinned person in the pic.

LL and her crazy shenanigans has definitely pushed the envelope, but id like to take a moment to cite the orignal queen of the nippleage, miss defgoddesss. i forget where that pic went, except for my wallpaper.

Archived