JunkerSeed

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Some Concerts Coming Up:

Weird Al Yankovic - 5/25 - Pompano Beach Amphitheater

Best of the Best 2007: Akon, Shaggy, Buju Banton, Bounty Killer - 5/27 - Bicentennial Park

Nelly Furtado - 5/30 - Hard Rock Live

Ziggy Marley - 5/30 - Kravis Center

Fergie - 5/31 - Mizner Park Amphitheater

Morisson Poe - 6/01 - Culture Room

Tool - 6/01 - Bank Atlantic Center

Jordan Knight - 6/10 - Martini Bar

Joss Stone - 6/16 - Revolution

Chayanne - 6/20 - Hard Rock Live

Erasure - 7/07 - James L Knight Center

Morrissey - 7/14 - Mizner Park Amphitheater

311 - 7/17 - Sound Advice Amphitheater

Mary J. Blige - 7/19 - Hard Rock Live

Vans Warped Tour - 7/21 - Bicentennial Park

Candlebox - 7/22 - The Mojo Room

Beyonce - 7/22 - Bank Atlantic Center

John Mayer - 8/8 - Sound Advice Amphitheater

Kelly Clarkson - 8/30 - Bank Atlantic Center

Meat Loaf - 8/30 - Mizner Park Amphitheater

Dave Matthews Band - 9/14 & 9/15 - Sound Advice Amphitheater

Mana - 10/12 - American Airlines Arena ***I'm going to this one!

Alejandro Sanz - 12/08 - American Airlines Arena

Tomorrow I'm going to a pretty fucking great show. Mastodon, Against Me! and Cursive at the House of blues.

Mastodon is the smartest, most complex metal band to come around in a long time, and their two last albums, Leviathon, and Blood Mountain put pretty much every other metal band out there to shame.

Against Me! Is one of my favorite punk bands around. Their sound has gone from acoustic sing along punk anthems, to electric sing along punk anthems, but they put out the catchiest, most energetic, angry music I can think of, and their live shows are always great.

Cursive I know much less about, they're an indie band who's last album was put out on Saddle Creek records (of Bright eyes and Rilo Kiley fame) but I downloaded it, and thankfully, it's much less sentimental and schmaltzy than those bands. The entire album Happy Hollow is about being athiest, so it's rigtht up my alley. I'll show up on time to check them out for sure.

So, two of my current favorite bands at great points in their careers in a good small venue. I'm pretty fuckign excited.

Mastadon! Sweet!!! My friend is really big on mastadon, she and her friend met them in person once and had a couple drinks with them. SHe said they were the coolest people ever, and very intelligent. I'm all about that song, March of Fire Ants. Bad ass.

This summer, I'm going to Warpped Tour. I only bought tickets because Bad Religion and Pennywise are gonna be there! SO YEAH!!!!!!!!! those are my two favorite punk bands. So i'm totally stoked. Of course we'll see what other stuff's going on... if I hear anything I'll let people know... these days most bands are all about hardcore, scremo type of sounds...

This summer, I'm going to Warpped Tour. I only bought tickets because Bad Religion and Pennywise are gonna be there! SO YEAH!!!!!!!!! those are my two favorite punk bands. So i'm totally stoked. Of course we'll see what other stuff's going on... if I hear anything I'll let people know... these days most bands are all about hardcore, scremo type of sounds...

Those are the two reasons I wanna go to Warped this year. :)

Of course! Coheed and cambria are alright in my book too. I didn't even know they were going to be there... in the miami show at least...

Gonna go check out the site again.

Edit: WARPED TOUR MIAMI SHOW BANDS PLAYING! (the bold one I wanna check out) - Hey, anyone wanna come with me?!?!??!?!? It's 07/21 Bicentennial Park Miami, FL

Alesana, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, Anberlin, The Automatic Automatic, Bad Religion, Bayside, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless the Fall, Boys Like Girls, The Chariot, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute is What We Aim For, The Dear and Departed, Dont Die Cindy, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Escape the Fate, Evaline, The Fabulous Rudies, Family Force 5, Funeral For A Friend, Gallows, The Graduate, Haste the Day, Hawthorne Heights, Human Abstract, It Dies Today, Killswitch Engage, K-OS, Mayday Parade, The Matches, Meg and Dia, My American Heart, New Found Glory :), Norma Jean, Nothington, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pennywise, Pepper, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Spill Canvas, The Starting Line, Straylight Run, Street Drum Corps, Throwdown, Tiger Army, Throw The Fight, The Toasters, The Unseen, The Vincent Black Shadow...

yea... most of these bands I don't konw about... i've been far removed from the scene... My lil brother should know, though... :crush:

Edited by Senshik

• 4 weeks later...

Some concerts coming up...I might have posted some of these before...sue me! Also forgive me in advance to the UK crew...I guess at your locales...

South Florida

07/07/07 Sister Hazel - Revolution - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

07/07/07 Erasure - James L Knight Center - Miami, FL

07/10/07 The Police - Dolphin Stadium - Miami, FL

7/14/07 Morrissey - Mizner Park Amphitheater - Boca Raton, FL

07/17/07 311 - Sound Advice Amphitheater - West Palm Beach, FL

07/19/07 Mary J. Blige - Hard Rock Live - Hollywood, FL

07/21/07 Vans Warped Tour - Bicentennial Park - Miami, FL

Texas

07/06/07 311 - Smirnoff Music Centre - Dallas, TX

07/07/07 Breaking Benjamin - The Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, TX

07/08/07 Poison - Nokia Theatre at Grand Prairie - Grand Prairie, TX

07/12/07 The Fray - Smirnoff Music Centre - Dallas, TX

07/13/07 Beyonce - American Airlines Center - Dallas, TX

07/14/07 Vans Warped Tour - Smirnoff Music Centre - Dallas, TX

07/18/07 Godsmack - The Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, TX

07/20/07 Adema - The Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, TX

UK

07/01/07 Justin Timberlake - RDS Arena - Dublin, IE

07/02/07 Kanye West - Manchester Apollo - Manchester, GB

07/03/07 Ozzy Osbourne - Point Theatre - Dublin, IE

07/04/07 Amy Winehouse - Aintree Pavilion - Liverpool, GB

07/05/07 Tori Amos - Manchester Apollo - Manchester, Lancashire, GB

07/10/07 Goo Goo Dolls - Sheffield City Hall, GB

07/10/07 The Bravery - Carling Academy Liverpool - Liverpool, GB

07/11/07 The Bravery - Carling Academy Newcastle - Newcastle, GB

07/16/07 The Bloodhound Gang - The Village - Dublin, IE

i might go again it was um interesting, the singer played a depeche mode song and and the bassist told him if he did it again he would piss all over him. it happened later in the night, he started playing depeche mode, the bassist took a small stool and put it next to him, stepped up on it, whipped it out on stage and pissed all over him and he continued to sing and then started collecting it in his had. the only people i can think that would top that shit on stage would be rammstein!!!

Does Rammstein EVER come to the US? I'd kill to see them...

Last time they were is 2001, I believe. :( Cj saw them in 1998 on the Family Values tour, and I've never been more jealous! I've already threatened Jont that when they tour next if they don't play the US, I'm imposing on him in England.

I haven't seen Völkerball in it's entirety, but I've seen tons of live footage and it makes me wet with happiness, haha. So awesome.

I don't think the USA has banned Rammstein, but I've read that they don't really like to play the states, and don't really prefer us... heh. Don't quote me on that one, though.

Last time they were is 2001, I believe. :( Cj saw them in 1998 on the Family Values tour, and I've never been more jealous! I've already threatened Jont that when they tour next if they don't play the US, I'm imposing on him in England.

I am SO with you...just give me the word, and erm...stop by Miami on the way...well, we could always rendevous (sp?) in NYC then fly out from there... :FHD: