Concert/Band Information

JunkerSeed

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The show was fucking amazing!! The Dresden Dolls opened... Amanda is so fucking awesome... she is an amazing keyboard player and it was just klajsfkl;jas cant describe how great it was. The Nine Inch Nails... Im seriously speechless... All I can say is that it was fucking NIN and they are ahh they just are. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, it's too bad that tour's onyl playin a few cities. I'll ctach NIN when they do a bigger tour but I'd really like to see the dresden dolls too.

How bout this, the best fucking metal show in years...

GIGANTOUR featuring:

MEGADETH

DREAM THEATER

FEAR FACTORY

NEVERMORE

DILINGER ESCAPE PLAN

No word on the second stage bands but this alone beats out ozzfest now that Iron maiden isn't playing anywhere near florida (god fucking dammit)

I'd see any of these bands alone for a hefty price, all of them touring together is metal heaven.

August 7th Office depot center!

Damn, it's too bad that tour's onyl playin a few cities. I'll ctach NIN when they do a bigger tour but I'd really like to see the dresden dolls too.

NIN is doing another tour! they are coming back around playing bigger places!

tour dates for nin

oh yes and they are coming to dallas!! and I am going... again! too bad its not the dresden dolls opening again... I think its Queens of the Stone Age and Death from Above 1979... :D

• 5 weeks later...

That's a pretty cool lineup....any chance for Jean Grae on board?

Also, funkaBadu, she messed Common up for a while. Jilly and Latifah should be interestin tho.

Does India Arie still do stuff? The only chick i think id shell out for right now would be Lauryn Hill, but people say she's losin her mind at shows lately.

Just found out that Symphony X is headlining the second stage at Gigantour. Jax, where are you on this one? 20 bucks for Dream Theater and Symphony X at west palm beach!!! Not to mention a bunch of other amazing metal bands. I thought you'd be going nuts about this one.