Hondo's Bar

Concert/Band Information

JunkerSeed

Well, tomorrow night, miss Heartlessbitch will get to see the Beasite Boys & Talib Kweli, cant wait to hear bout how that show goes....im hopin Kweli is more than just an opener, as both have new albums.

Also, if it is like that, theyve just expanded that tour, and are comin to sunrise...Duads, Ario X, whoever's down: ill look into ticket prices, lemme know if you're down. New concert dates are:

* Talib Kweli - US & Canada

Fri - 8/27/2004 - South Bend, IN @ University of Notre Dame (Notre Dame students only)

Sat - 9/4/2004 - Toronto, ON CAN @ Urban Music Fest

Thu - 9/9/2004 - Denver, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheater w/ Beastie Boys

Sat - 9/11/2004 - San Diego, CA @ Cox Arena w/ Beastie Boys

Tue - 9/14/2004 - Long Beach, CA @ Long Beach Arena w/ Beastie Boys

Thu - 9/16/2004 - San Francisco, CA @ Civic Center w/ Beastie Boys

Fri - 9/17/2004 - San Francisco, CA @ Civic Center w/ Beastie Boys

Sun - 9/19/2004 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena w/ Beastie Boys

Mon - 9/20/2004 - Vancouver, BC CAN @ Pacific Coliseum w/ Beastie Boys

Wed - 9/22/2004 - New York, NY @ Joe's Pub

Thu - 9/23/2004 - North Hampton, MA @ Iron Horse Music Hall

Fri - 9/24/2004 - Orono, ME @ Ushuaia

Sun - 9/26/2004 - New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place

Sat - 10/2/2004 - Pittsburgh, PA @ PNC Park

Fri - 10/8/2004 - Washington, DC @ Patriot Center w/ Beastie Boys

Sat - 10/9/2004 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden w/ Beastie Boys

Tue - 10/12/2004 - Worcester, MA @ Centrum Centre w/ Beastie Boys

Fri - 10/15/2004 - Atlanta, GA @ Gwinnett Civic Center w/ Beastie Boys

Mon - 10/18/2004 - Sunrise, FL @ Office Depot Center w/ Beastie Boys

Fri - 10/22/2004 - Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center w/ Beastie Boys

Sat - 10/23/2004 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Arena w/ Beasite Boys

Sat - 11/20/2004 - Stanford, CA @ Memorial Auditorium

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...i gotta find out prices, Duads....Heartless went to this show over her coast, said Kweli was on for about a half hour....wish it was his show, and closer, but that mgiht be all we get.

That, and 103.5 The Beat said somethin about The Roots performing at a club later next month, i gotta find out about that too!

Well, first off, that Chapelle block party went pretty damn good...OkayPlayer had the details, courtesy of ?uestlove from the Roots...

upd092004.jpg

"Gallagher just cancelled...we can still get the Fugees if you want."

Yeah, they had Talib, Common, Mos Def (Black Star), Roots, Big Daddy Kane, Erykah Baduh, Jill Scott, Dave Chapelle (of course), Kool G, and apparently, a live show of a reunited Fugees! Crazy shit, huh? Damn you New Yorkers...

But, Miami will apparently get some love after all! Talib with the Beasties, now

this...

The Roots (live)

SAT - 9/29/2004 - Miami, FL @ Mansion Night Club w/Wrekonize(Age: 21+)

for tickets ($20 in advance):www.brownpapertickets.com

"SLAM BUSH" National Rhyme Championship (www.slambush.net)

:D Now, i work saturdays, but if this is actually the 29th, my calendar shows that as a week from tomorrow (weds)...$20 to see the Roots live? Hell fuck yeah! Anyone else want in? (im lookin at Ario & Duads here...)

Now, i work saturdays, but if this is actually the 29th, my calendar shows that as a week from tomorrow (weds)...$20 to see the Roots live? Hell fuck yeah!  Anyone else want in? (im lookin at Ario & Duads here...)

I'm down. $20 is reasonable. I hear teh Beastie Boys concert is around $50, I love Kweli, but he ain't paying my bills ya dig? But I'm down for the Roots.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm kinda slow, but MUSE is FINALLY COMING BACK YAAAHH!!!

I just found when I got out of the shower about five minutes ago, so there was much naked yelling and jumping! SO EXCITED!!

They're actually playing TWO shows in Dallas! AH!! And its the day after my birthday!!! AHAHAHA

April 30 - Jillian's Louisville (own show)

May 04 - Texas Christian Uni Gypsi Ballroom (MTVU, Dallas)

MetalHeart! You and the lovah wanna go?? :D

muse99xinterview.jpg

I'm kinda slow, but MUSE is FINALLY COMING BACK YAAAHH!!!

I just found when I got out of the shower about five minutes ago, so there was much naked yelling and jumping!  SO EXCITED!!

They're actually playing TWO shows in Dallas!  AH!!  And its the day after my birthday!!! AHAHAHA

April 30 - Jillian's Louisville (own show)

May 04 - Texas Christian Uni Gypsi Ballroom (MTVU, Dallas)

MetalHeart!  You and the lovah wanna go?? :D

muse99xinterview.jpg

Oh boy, you know it!

Hows this for a reason to be pissed. Nine inch nails is not coming to florida. God fucking dammit! I would wait and see if they add more dates, but they already have europe scheduled after america, so theres no space fore more dates. I'm seriously considering driving to atlanta since I've never seen em before, but anyways, I'm really pissed, it's really a pain in the ass that bands are basically too lazy to hit up even one stop in florida.

And another band that I would kill to see thats not coming... Iron maiden. They're playing ozzfest.... but NOT IN FLORIDA, they're gonna leave the tour before then. Fuck everything ...

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh you guys! MUSE is totally in Florida RIGHT NOW! They played at Boca Raton for Florida Atlantic University yesterday, and today (prolly around 7ish?) they're gonna be at um... Jacksonville University -- I..doubt any of yousin' are going....... :(

Check their website for details! MUSE Or goto mtvU's website for ticket info mtvU!!

Jacksonville University

villiage: Williams Circle

concert: Plush

Tickets available at Campus Activities Box office (students) & Ticketmaster (public)

They're only $15 a shot, you can't miss it!!

Green Day! Good stuff.

Had most of my whirlwind week and a half of gigs so far. Saw Bloc Party (for free!!) last week and then had a college summerfest with Less Than Jake, Dropkick Murphys and Moby on saturday.

Saw Trail of Dead on tuesday (including getting my sorry drunk ass temporarily kicked out for being too kool for skool) and seeing Ash and The Bravery tomorrow night, which should be great.

Might also see some a capella this weekend.

:D