Hondo's Bar

Hondo's Gaming Journal

bishopcruz

ahahaha i love the look

^high five& you & me, man! Hondonia's off to a fine start, i just need to get these public works options going so i can switch these people to a night-time schedule. i also desperately need a fishing pole, nook jr better stock that shit tomorrow or i'ma start rumors about his legitimacy on the town message board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I picked up metal gear solid legacy. And after falling asleep twice on mgs1 I was driven to ask this question:

Should I play the series in chronological order or by order of release?

Ps RIP Infinity blade dungeons

Oh fukin yea.... I finally decided to give the walking dead a chance; game AND tv show. The show is hella good when there's zombies n the game is engaging as hell.

I cannot see why it's GOTY worthy by any means tho. However, my friend advises me ill see it when I get to the end of ep5. (I'm only on ep3).

Edited by IceManML

There was a LOT of 0 hour plot that was like..ALRIGHT LETS EXPLAIN IT ALL and you're left kinda going O.o; But I liked it. Super liked it even. I can see how it's not for everybody, but those people are wrong.

I'm curious about the book it's based off of. I mean, did the book have a DBZ power up sequence at the end too?

Edited by Bindusara

I live explaining the plot to people to get their reactions. I do hate how the later half of the game devolves into Simon-like sequences though.

It was based on a book? I have to read this, I'm hoping it's actually crazier than the game in the way The Manitou was 100 times crazier than the movie based on it.

Fahrenheit/indigo was great but the plot fell the fuck apart by its end

matrix robots from the future summoned by mayans or something are fucking up my awkward necro-sex

Heavy Rain likewise has plotholes you can walk through by its end, but it mostly stays grounded & is still one of the most tense games i played this gen, i totally recommend it. feel free to switch the voice acting to any language you fancy cause its mostly not good.

Before you go into Parasite Eve, know that it's a Japanese horror book and the only tie to the game is the doctor who is the main character (who makes an appearance in PE) and how he's responsible for the initial outbreaks that happened way prior to the games events.

...but some of that shit is still fucked up

Friend won a 3DS in an arcade machine so now I have a 3DS (he really doesn't game much) so now I have a purple 3DS that came with Lego Star Wars Episode III. Soon I can get some real games.

Thinking I should start with Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, Project X Zone and Castlevania?

Also, does Animal Crossing have any kind of online play? Hell does anything outside of monster hunter have any kind of real online play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...