Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

That, and hot Texan anal foreplay as described by Skeeter, lol <3

1. MetalHeart

1) Hot Costner and <3 times 1000.

2) Statement of absolute amore.

3) Procedure used in foreplay involving the rectal greasing of Texans using BBQ sauce.

1) My friend Rachael is totally MetalHeart

2) You know I love you, but I'm not sure if it's quite MetalHeart yet.

3) Mmmm. If you play your cards right, I may just put on my Stetson & let you MetalHeart me later...

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That, and hot Texan anal foreplay as described by Skeeter, lol <3

1. MetalHeart

1) Hot Costner and <3 times 1000.

2) Statement of absolute amore.

3) Procedure used in foreplay involving the rectal greasing of Texans using BBQ sauce.

1) My friend Rachael is totally MetalHeart

2) You know I love you, but I'm not sure if it's quite MetalHeart yet.

3) Mmmm. If you play your cards right, I may just put on my Stetson & let you MetalHeart me later...

That's not what yall're using sauce for is it? Brand name jokes aside, that's just not right!

Actually, she may've been referring to the Woody's sauce she and CJ tried recently.

Oh, she hasn't had woody sauce until she's met me and I've--... You all see where I'm going with this right? So I don't need to finish the statement? Cool. Moving on.

I should apologise in advance for some rather bold statements I made. I was a little giddy with GTA cheats and the prospect of appearing on the Hondies' podcast. So I offer a heartfelt & sombre apology in advance to the Irish Chapter.

what the frigg?

Y'know, it really was intended as harmless ribbing and I forget the precise content and phrasing of things so, let's just find out together shall we?

If it helps I think Kertz copped it the worst. Did I call her a c-word? time will tell.

:???: take it outside!

Yeah okay but still...Hondies? Podcast? Anything? No?

Latest update from bish shows it likely up & ready about saturday; again, its not spot-on but he's having to splice a tremendous amount of it together manually since the master file was deleted when the power died. guy's got a lot on his plate this week, so i know its not ideal, but again, cheer him on & show some love when its up, people!

No problem with that either, but just because one person fucked it up doesn't mean the rest of should suffer on knowing who won and shit.

i dont get it; you think people are taking this too seriously, but having to wait a bit longer is "suffering"? really? youll likely know by this weekend, it'll be ok.

Archived