Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1214967753.gif

Awesome!

yay ross! although i still stand by my opinion that youre a softy inside :misty:

He is, amy...but we can't let everyone on Hondo's know--it's bad for his reputation. To me, he's a teddy bear/m&m...

STOP IT. THERE IS NO HUMBLEST AWARD.

Oh, but it makes it even cuter!!!

Okay, work with me on this one:

Replace Hitler with Corky from "Life Goes On".

Corky, now avec 'tasche brings on the holocaust. Does this make Corky a villan? Or is he still just a retard? Also, being a retard would he have to then kill himself in order to maintain the genetic purity of the German People? Would he try and get Josef Mengele to cure him before he did? These are things that keep me up at night.

oh please, this is nauseating. You won, grats and all, even if you are about as menacing as a carebear.

What was it you said to me before arch? Instead of pissing and moaning about it, why not do something about it? You could have easily voted for jax and made it a tie, and he'd have probably won on the tie breaker.

except that would require two things

a. voting for Jax

b. breaking my boycott

why do that when you so thoroughly proved my point? :)

That I'm not a villain? I'm sorry arch, i apologize about other peoples right to vote, and differ in opinions with you, i really do. Again, your boycott did nothing other, for me anyway, than scream of baby-ism.

And also get back to me when you think of a new way of trying to put me down. You're repetition of the girl name calling is reaching heights only da8 can reach. Also last year, when you won the smartest, i didn't hear you kicking up a fuss over the fact that silent bob or bish should have won, like you said they should have this year.

actually, I DID say as much, in other threads, and did so to Nick and George in person. In fact, I voted for George last year.

But really, using the specter of DA8 to demonize me only shows that 1. it still gets to you and 2. you really have nothing else going for you. I'm consistant, it's my thing. You're DoJ, consistent only in your John Kerry-esque flip flopping.

I made my thoughts on this known, and you're choosing to make this personal. It's not about you, DoJ. Now run along, seeing as your no longer the bottom of the barrel here, I'm sure you'd like to flex your new muscles on the only person below you who's still around: Pedo-Boy :)

wow, was that petty, and again, off-fucking-topic. this is why bish needs smartest and not me; i cant be all that bright if i cant keep one forum on the rails.

regardless, MH's banners are the best. has everyone acknowledged their respective awards yet? im uncertain they know the results, so here's for the new page:

It is, and he didnt manage to update here, so here's what i'm gonna do:

im putting the threads as visible in pubs now, and for the sake of everyone dying to know (and hopefully, banners soon!), here are your winners!

Best Signature - Silent Bob

Best Member Group - Irish Chapter (unincorporated)

Most Missed - 2Track McManballs

Funniest - alive she cried

Hottest guy - Silent Bob (tiebreaker vote on podcast)

Hottest girl - LightingOBO

Most Controversial - Jax's "IP check heard 'round the world"

Most Talented - Silent Bob

Villain - division of joy

Underdoggy - newtype (also on podcast)

Best thread - SOF's WW game: extreme edition

Single Greatest Moment - Yanks invade Oz (from podcast)

Awesomest - Senshik

Smartest - Bishopcruz

Rookie of the Year - Boogie

Best Moderator - Jesi

...aaaand your MVP: METALHEART

there you have it, congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for participating! I really appreciate eveyrone's patience here, and again, show bish some love, he's run into more syncing problems, sadly, but says it should be ready sometime this week, and in related news, we're finding easier ways to do podcasts in the future - including the ability to have hondonians (possibly) interact & call in from different locations! Stay tuned on that front.

Thanks again everybody, and congrats again!

Much love and boobies to everyone that voted me for mod. <3 I swears to continue to verbally abuse Rain2Lolrelei or whateverthefuck he calls himself this week from now until eternity, or until we finally ban the surly little bastard. Whichever comes first.

Archived