Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

Much love and boobies to everyone that voted me for mod. <3 I swears to continue to verbally abuse Rain2Lolrelei or whateverthefuck he calls himself this week from now until eternity, or until we finally ban the surly little bastard. Whichever comes first.

Are YOU the troll?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to all the winners!

Some banners/sigs coming from me as soon as I get enough time to rub them out (i.e.: Thursday).

Which award banners will you be doing? I'll be working on some tonight and tomorrow. Don't do Newtypes! I'm in the process of having his made <3

Sorry it's taking me so long. I'll be able to knock more out now that my parents have gone home <3

Congratulations NewT, our 5th annual Hondo's Bar Underdoggy!

1215069959.gif

Some of you may be confused, but any of you have watched Anime or One Piece, then you'll see that Usopp is the ultimate Underdog, yo!

<3 I hope you like it.

ok, so bish is obviously held up for a while with the podcast, says it lost synch a lot. no date on that.

any update on the banners, MH/stillB/D. Fluff? figure a few of you're busy, but keep us updated when you can.

ok, so bish is obviously held up for a while with the podcast, says it lost synch a lot. no date on that.

any update on the banners, MH/stillB/D. Fluff? figure a few of you're busy, but keep us updated when you can.

I know Stilly wants to make some, but he is seriously busy trying not to die at the moment due to having technically three jobs... I'll get ahold of D-Fluff and see if he's still down for banners, and also work on some today as well.

Also, SoF has an awesome idea (as always) - DJ, you busy? hehe <3

Archived