Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's ever any confusion in the future about how to capture Australian culture, The Adventures of Little Koala is the only thing you need to know.

That is what life is like in Austrailia, down to every last detail. Also, remember that references to the Noozles are considered highly insulting. Roobear and the gang is where it's at.

Frankly, I figure this comes down to quotas: For the first time the Irish can't piss and moan about being underappreciated in a seas of Cliques so they turn on the sigs. I wouldn't take it personal man.

For what its worth skeet, fuck you. I certainly haven't turned on Bob or the sigs, i guess i just had different expectations is all. Considering some of the randomness of the previous banners.

I said that its the usual top notch SB work, and i didn't really understand where he was coming from in doing it. I'm delighted he did ours for us. now i understand his reason its more appealing, i'm not the type who's going to fuck off and make his own banner cos i have my own ideas, its good to see what other peoples ideas are!

The Irish Chapter has remained un incorporated due to the fact that we like our own member titles, and the Irish Chapter is just about drinking, assaulting DoJ with a football, and copious amounts of Drunken Bowling.

Needless to say i am thankful to Sibob for his time and effort in making this banner for us!

I believe the Best Thread one is still outstanding! :2T:

Next year I propose the banners just apparate into people's signatures with no idea who is responsible, if for no other reason than to keep the intrigue of just what will happen with 'em one year to the next.

Thats a great idea!

And Baytor, love the pipe bomb!!!

I just realized there's tons of drama in this thread and I haven't been apart of it. The universe is out of sync!

whiner.gif

The Irish Chapter

hm...and yet I still feel something is missing....

oh, of course!

Hey, Jax?

Reminder.jpg

There. Everything is now as it should be.

For what its worth skeet, fuck you. I certainly haven't turned on Bob or the sigs, i guess i just had different expectations is all. Considering some of the randomness of the previous banners.

For what it's worth SoF, I'ma keell you in yo sleep meng! I'ma break into yo house and stick mah dick in yo mayonaise!! I'ma take that dog 'yours, and I'ma kick it.

I think at this point I should start the natural compliment to the drunken thread, the Tired Thread. For folks too tired to make proper sense. We're good though right?

Yo peeps. Finally got my laptop to work on the wireless here. Feels....unnatural to post regularly from a different computer. Unfortunately for you all im now posting all regular like again.

Banners lookin sharp SB. Cass embracing Bono could cause a rift in the space time continuum but its worth it for an awesome banner. We dont all hate Colin Farrel though. I quite like him. Dunno how entitled i am to display said banner though due to troublesome national boundaries.

Banners lookin sharp SB. Cass embracing Bono could cause a rift in the space time continuum but its worth it for an awesome banner. We dont all hate Colin Farrel though. I quite like him. Dunno how entitled i am to display said banner though due to troublesome national boundaries.

Maybe after me and SOF call the visa office in august you can... Until then, you get nothing!

Archived