The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That awesomest is awesome!

:ghost:

That is awesome.

OMFG Awesomest deserves a banner for being the finest banner ever made, possibly possibly edging out Ray's Superman Red one.

that SB one was the uberness

That Strongbad one is the balls.

Man, I am very jealous of Senshik.

I knew you'd make me look bad.

Did not

"Did not", famous last words.

I quit.

Meh, it's the Strongbad one everybody likes, and that's the one that took the least amount of skill. Sure, I added some text, but it's not like I had to make the words look like they were on fire or photoshop the freakin' crown of thorns onto somebody's head!

If no one else is working on 'em, I guess I'll take Greatest Moment and Best Member Group too.

Potentially alienating two whole countries with my choices for their representatives, but what the hell.

irish.jpg

moment.jpg

Don't quit, Darth, we got plenty more. And I really don't want to have to make my own banners here. :ghost:

Best Signature - Silent Bob

Most Missed - 2Track McManballs

Hottest guy - Silent Bob (tiebreaker vote on podcast)

Most Talented - Silent Bob

MVP: MetalHeart

Best thread - SOF's WW game: extreme edition

Potentially alienating two whole countries with my choices for their representatives, but what the hell.

irish.jpg

moment.jpg

Don't quit, Darth, we got plenty more. And I really don't want to have to make my own banners here. :crunk:

The next chance I have will be tomorrow, I'll see if I can come up with some more.

irish.jpg

moment.jpg

Don't quit, Darth, we got plenty more. And I really don't want to have to make my own banners here. :crunk:

How the fuck am I supposed to compete with this talent? Are you shittin' me? Why make a banner for you, when you can do a hundred times better than I can? Its like Leonardo da Vinci asking a retad to make him a sculpture for his birthday. And I'm the retard. I'm still gonna work on it tomorrow, but now that I look at it, it just doesn't sound right.

Dude, man the fuck up. your banners are class, and representing the bleating masses I say to you you should be an honoured to be in the same league, though not honoured enough to lack the confidence to bust some more classy moves.

Okay shit, It's Skeet. and that whole thing was meant to be 85% pep talk, 10.5% abuse, and 4.5% trademark profane gibberish. Fucking Megz being logged into my shit.

Tight work as always SB, but, isn't it a little bit clichéd? I mean, Bono and Colin Farrell. :blink:

"Cliche"? I dunno, man, I coulda used shamrocks, leprechauns, blarney stones, celtic crosses, St. Patrick, potatoes, riverdancing, pots o' gold and rainbows, guiness, a shitload of green, and Sinead O'Connor. The fact that I kept it down to Bono and Colin Farrell should earn me the title of "derivative" at worst.

(besides, at least you guys aren't represented by Kangaroo Jack)

Archived