Hondo's Bar

The 5th Annual Hondies

The NZA

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only 4.5%?
Yeah I'm all hollywood now, don'cha know? Still gotta find a trademark catchphrase that's not cussing.
(besides, at least you guys aren't represented by Kangaroo Jack)
The Strongbad sig bought my blind eye for the next year.

LURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVELURVERVELURVELURVELURVELURVE!!

<333333333333333

Thank you sir!!!

Also, I JUST noticed that reflection in the glasses of the kangaroo is Skeet and Co lol. I need to pay more attention to the details. Awesome work!

thanks man,

so is this tounge* in cheek? using one of stephen king's scariest creations to portray funniest.

or is it just a comment on my style of comedy? :D

Potentially alienating two whole countries with my choices for their representatives, but what the hell.

irish.jpg

i'm not a fan of bono, but i actually do like colin farrell and of course cass rules all,

Hey Everyone! Thanks for the awsomest votes! Although I think the real award goes to ASC... but Strongbad banner is pretty hard to denounce. Sorry ASC, I love ya man!

:D^_^

I LOVE MY NEW BANNER!!!

shush you, you won and you deserved to win. deal with it :2T:

* according to the spell checker ye spell "tounge" "tongue" :blink:

Mass amount of complaints from me. Nil. I'm just stating i'm not a fan of comic books, nor is everybody on here, although the idea of doing our own was bandied about. Anyway, as an artist he took whatever criticism put forth to him in good humour, which i respect, there's no need for you to have a hissy fit over it.

Not everyone here is a comic fan, myself included. Its pretty ignorant and all sweeping to assume so, or to say what one should like.

most people on here know of Preacher. This site takes its name largely from that book. That banner including it was well-played, and its really only those ignorant of the book that lose out.

not everyone here knows Strongbad, but was the Aweseomest banner not crazy awesome?

this year's the first we've had 3 contributing artists, not to mention getting them done on time. Anyone not liking their respective one doesnt have to use it.

Thanks again to the artists!

Archived