Hondo's Bar

Movie & TV Blargh

• 4 weeks later...

It kind of defeats the purpose of the "normal" looking one when they all look normal.

On an only slightly related note, am I the only one who wishes they would've done an Addams Family Meets The Munsters special at one point. It's a hackneyed concept but can you imagine Fred Gwynne and John Aston playing off each other? It would have been amazing.

It kind of defeats the purpose of the "normal" looking one when they all look normal.

On an only slightly related note, am I the only one who wishes they would've done an Addams Family Meets The Munsters special at one point. It's a hackneyed concept but can you imagine Fred Gwynne and John Aston playing off each other? It would have been amazing.

Agreed (maybe they're trying to go the Addams Family route? Most of them looked normalish; it was the behavior that set them apart) and agreed.

Still, some part of me delights at the idea of Eddie Izzard playing Grandpa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:640px;"><a href="

title="from Don Cheadle, Efren Ramirez, Captain Planet, Campbell's Go, Josh Fadem, NickCorirossi, Charles Ingram, and Funny Or Die">Captain Planet 3</a> from <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/don_cheadle">Don Cheadle</a>

</div>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about the Green Lantern movie today and something occurred to me. Since it's going to be featured in DC's late-to-the-game movie universe, instead of having a post credits shot of Sinestro putting on a yellow ring, it should have just been a shot of Angela Bettis' Amanda Waller sitting behind a desk at Belle Reeve angrilly looking through profiles and eating a big box of doughnuts. Now that would've been a teaser.