Hondo's Bar

Hondos T-Shirts: 2nd wave

The NZA

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Members who've paid so far:

alive she cried (size/#?)

MusicManiac (by way of DOJ) - (XXL, # 00)

gunsmithx (XXXL, # 99)

bishopcruz (size/#?)

lulu (M, # 26)

Darth Fluffakins (XXXL, #?)

Pending payment:

Signal (XL, # 08)

TheLoganPrime (XL, # 37)

SpunkyMonkey/Somethingmanly? (XL, #?)

crimsonfire (L, # 77)

megz (?/?)

Members who expressed interest:

amynicole

Diamond

dante

Panch

CJDucky

Boogie?

Endworld?

MusicManiac, by way of arch

Members Id like to get shirts for if i can get the $ together:

Yahven

Jumbie

defgoddess

TulipO

WhoDey

C U Space Cowboy?

Losifer

dinghy?

Vagrant

Please note, if the info i have for you here doesnt add up (you want a different name/#/size) or i dont have it at all, this is the thread to let me know.

Im being optimistic here and hoping we can place this order at least by april's end.

ok, so that's still 6 paid, shane brings it to 7 (id need at least 10 to warrant an order). ill spring for yahven, make it 7, see if sen'll grab los one, and hit up vagrant, dinghy etc if theyre down. still really wanna see WhoDey and Space get em eventually too, i gotta make some calls/texts i guess.

safe to say i think sig's out, logan's absent this week but he might still want in. can someone hit him up and find out for me? same with spunky, just in case he still wants in.

this next order could so be ready to go, we just need to hit up/check with a few more folks.

• 3 weeks later...
Members who've paid so far:

alive she cried (L, #86)

MusicManiac (by way of DOJ) - (XXL, # 00)

gunsmithx (XXXL, # 99)

bishopcruz (size/#?)

lulu (M, # 26)

Darth Fluffakins (XXXL, #?)

Musicmaniac (Skeets) - L, # 00

Musicmaniac (arch) - XXL, # 00

crimsonfire (L, # 77)

The NZA (M, 13)

Pending payment:

TheLoganPrime (XL, # 37)

SpunkyMonkey/Somethingmanly? (XL, #?)

megz (?/?)

Members who expressed interest:

amynicole

Diamond

dante

Panch

CJDucky

Boogie?

Endworld?

Signal (XL, # 08)

Members Id like to get shirts for if i can get the $ together:

Yahven

Jumbie

defgoddess

TulipO

WhoDey

C U Space Cowboy?

Losifer

dinghy?

Vagrant

that's 10 paid. we've almost enough for a full order finally. if i can get anyone on the "maybe" list - sig's prolly out, Logan and spunky need to be contacted, as well as dinghy, Space Cowboy, and Vagrant...we're good with this order.

im officially springing for yahven, ima ask if sen can mebbe put in for Los, or if panch can get WhoDey. I should hit up Jax about Def's or Tu's, and that'd leave Jumbie up for grabs (just like he likes it!), then i think this final batch'd be ready. the sooner the better.

I get paid in 2 weeks. i see no reason to not get the order in by then, about mid to late June, and be done with it - again, this might be the last batch with the traditional logo on black for a while, so get in on it now if you're gonna.

cool, hopefully the facebook message gets more people on board - just lemme know, ames. If you cant paypal, you can mail it or something.

also - could someone please contact alive she cried? i really cant get this order going without his # info.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, my bad. i check back on this sporadically, but im tired of trying to twist people's arms.

adding your info to the new list, i think ames wanted one too, not sure who else past that. i really want to spring for some older members but im struggling right now. im still trying to hit up other members to get shirts for some of our classic members.

im so not in charge of collecting money/info for whatever batch comes after this.

Archived