Man from another place 1

FiNfaNtAsYbaseball 1

JPoPgEiShA 1

dante 1

madman 1

Mellanious 1

Duado the Deadly 1

Ahem!....

Custer shat vegemite and ate Italian Sausage covered lovingly with snot. Meanwhile... the flaming hedgehog "bukkake" on Custer's face started spurting hot lovin' in mangina then Mr. Smithbrownsonvilletonstein circumncised his man-servant Chewbacca using rusty scissors which cut cheese like rollerskates wind blew leaves up his shorts and that made him crap big time! All shitty turds were soggy and gave him hemmorhoids so he had gotten them popped. So leaking he cummed all around his fast growing made him hurt even harder thrusts were flatulent! As fuck spiders attacked Mufasa's cock which caused tickles through his urethra fungus granting a pardon by total fortune cookies used by midgets invading space camp between where nobody discombobulate. Surprised by gigantic beachballs that have orange penises growing bigger with singing because aliens manipulated feces with 300 Drmels that altered my nipples 20 times before I started plugging batteries directly into my children, dude.

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've passed gas at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You probably didn't even know I was passing gas."

The doctor says, "I see. Tell you what, take one of these pills each morning and come back to see me next week."

So the week passes and the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now when I pass gas, they are still quite silent, but they stink just terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

It burns, it burns!!! AHHHHHHH!

::runs around in circles::

Stop the insanity- oh wait...

::stops in her tracks::

it's never insane... it's just my crazy mind fucking with me... damn those voices....

::starts walking with her eyes closed; being rebellious::

I told them I was incharge today... that I could handle---

::slams hard into the wall::

owwww.............................. :D

George W. Bush was giving a third-grader a lesson on politics. First he asked the kid to write "The President" on the blackboard.

Then Bush asked the child what he thought the President should accomplish and the child replied, "Protect the environment and clean up the air."

Dubya countered, "Why should the clouds be white and the water be blue when they could be all kinds of cool colors? Is that so terrible. Can't we agree on it? Can you spell "Is" and "We"?

The boy spells out "Is" then "We" on the blackboard.

"My friends at the oil companies can make chemicals to make trees tall. If fact, they already did. Can you write, "tall" and "did"?

The boy writes the words on the blackboard.

"Now young man, what have you learned from your talk with the President?"

The boys stands up and reads what he has written on the blackboard aloud: "The President is we tall did."