Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Mark - "Does does he beat you, Soph?"

Sophie - "God no... I mean he broke plate a plate once, but..."

Mark - "Does he come at you with a stick, Soph?"

Sophie - "No never.. It's nothing like that."

Mark - "He does beat you though, mentally? With his hands, and his fists?"

Sophie - "No..."

Someone told me they thought I was sexy last night. I don't think I can remember the last time someone told me that. It's weird because I don't think of myself as being sexy at all. It's hard to be sexy when you're tripping over shit and running into things. Plus most people are usually just commenting on my fantastic posture. Or asking me to join their marriage. I have weird friends...awesomely weird friends.

Also, I saw the saddest stripper ever the other night. She was just so sad when she was dancing. It bummed me out a little. And then there was that obligatory creepy leering guy. I fucking hate that look they give to strippers (and girls in general). Ugh...just ugh...with a side of ugh!

so, i used Soul Calibur III's design your own fighter system, which was the best ive seen of its kind, and basically made myself as a ronin, but with a tad more hair.

I looked so fucking badass, i want to go gouge out my slightly useless right eye just for the patch i had. God knows itd prolly only improve my depth perception.

Also, I saw the saddest stripper ever the other night. She was just so sad when she was dancing. It bummed me out a little. And then there was that obligatory creepy leering guy. I fucking hate that look they give to strippers (and girls in general). Ugh...just ugh...with a side of ugh!

Yeah. Ugh! With a side of UGH!!!!! Totally feel that one. Sad strippers can be depressing. Which reminds me of this really sad story I heard on the radio this morning. I was listening to that reggeton station (I was switching stations I swear!!!) and the DJs were going to give out a PRIZE to the person who had the saddest story to tell.

This one 15 yr old girl calls and says that she had a baby with her ex three years ago (SHE WAS only 12 when she gave birth!!!). Turns out, two years later her "baby Daddy" left her and her baby for her BEST FRIEND. I was like man, that shit was UBER SAD. Out of the three stories hers won the prize. I just thought it was hilarious the way the DJs were like, "Yay!!! You win a prize! For having the saddest story out of three!!!" and the little girl was like, "... Yah, thanks..." what sucks is that you could hear her sadness in her voice, even after winning the prize... :yup:

in one night, i went from 2 ps2's to 0. poor stategery on my part.

Lol. don't worry lad, ye shall have one, someday. :yup:

So I kept seeing stuff about that James Frey guy and his memoirs being bullshit and what not but it wasn't until today that it actually hit me that I read (some) of "A Million Little Pieces". Back before The Smoking Gun expose, Oprah's book club...fuck, even before it was released I was given an uncorrected-proof from someone I knew that worked at a bookstore, to read on a plane flight. Personally I thought it was cocknballs. It was written horribly, there was no structure and I ended up leaving it on the airplane without even finishing it. Stupid fucking book.

DEAR FRIEND,

MY NAME IS TONY JOHNSON ,LAWYER BY PROFESSION AND PERSONAL ASSISTANCE TO LATE MR MARTIN GREENBERG.I AM WRITTING IN RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CUSTOMER OF EURO CREDIT AND LOANS (MR. MARTIN GREENBERG OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHO PERISHED IN THE PLANE CRASH OF 31 OCTOBER 1999[WITH EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990] WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD AS YOU CAN COMFIRM IT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS CNN WEB SITE.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

SINCE THE DEMISE OF MR. MARTIN GREENBERG,RIDGEFIELD,CONNECTICUT, I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE NEXT OF KIN BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS COME TO CLAIM HIS FUNDS OF USD30M,[THRITY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS]HAS BEEN WITH THIS BANK HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.ON THIS NOTE I DECIDED TO SEEK FOR WHOM HIS NAME SHALL BE USED AS THE NEXT OF KIN,AS NO ONE HAS COME UP TO PUT CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THIS FUNDS AND THE BANKING ETHICS H ERE DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH MONEY TO STAY MORE THAN FIVE YEARS,BECAUSE AFTER FOUR YEARS THE MONEY WILL BE CALLED BACK TO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

IN VIEW OF THIS I GOT YOUR CONTACT OVER THE INTERNET I WAS CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT YOUR NAME/COMPANY COULD BE USED AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THIS CLAIM.THE REQUEST OF A FOREIGNER AS A NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A I ONLY WANT TO STAND AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER. I AGREED THAT 30% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER IN RESPECT OF PROVIDING AN ACCOUNT WHILE 10% WILL TAKE OF ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT BE INCURED IN THE PROCEES OF SUCCEEDING THE TRANSFER AND THE REST WILL BE FOR ME AND MY INSIDER IN THE BANK. THEREAFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT

I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS HITCH! FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT AS BEE N PERFECTED FOR THE TRANSFER. FURTHERMORE,AS HIS PERSONAL ASSISTANCE,I HAD ACCESS TO SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND.HOWEVER,MY PARTNER IN THE BANK WILL ALSO BE THERE TO FURNISH ME WITH OTHER VITAL INFORMATION.

THEREFORE, I WILL WANT YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION:

1}YOUR FULL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS

2}YOUR PRIVATE MOBILE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER

3}YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NUMBER

4}YOUR AGE

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

MR TONY JOHNSON

I think it's legit

I stole this idea from Irish Cowboy on Drunken Deities board, where the topic had run to 8,341 replies and 53,193 views in a little under four years.

The idea is to post anything you want, with ONE RULE ONLY:

**YOU MAY NOT REPLY TO OTHER POSTS**

every post must be random, no connection at all to the previous......let's begin:

One day, I'll have an original thought. I will. Someone told me that once. :2T:

Today was rather windy, i had perky nipples like half the fuckin day. I garuntee i found this far more disturbing than you did. :ok:

braying.gif