Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

datemovie.jpg

Date Movie

IN A NUTSHELL

Romantic comedies get their comeuppance by the same comedy team who dared to satirize Scream,—a film that, like romantic comedies, was already a comedy.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Comedies getting laughs sending up films that were already intended to be funny is like someone making fun of The Daily Show for resembling a news program. It turns out the joke was already there, and you were too stupid to get it.

More, because i love Jay Pinkerton.

pinkpanth.jpg

The Pink Panther

IN A NUTSHELL

Steve Martin reprises Peter Sellers’ classic role as a bumbling, kindhearted inspector who digs up Peter Sellers’ corpse and anally violates it in front of filmgoers nationwide.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Because if you wanted to watch someone fall down for an hour and a half straight, you could go to a bus stop, spin retarded people around and save ten dollars.

curgeorge.jpg

Curious George

IN A NUTSHELL

Curious George is a curious little monkey. Further details not already explained by the film’s title are most likely redundant.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Following hot on the heels of Bewitched and Kicking and Screaming, Curious George is the final nail in the coffin of Will Ferrell’s credibility as a relevant comedian, and possibly the third stop on Captain Ferrell’s Money Train to I-Stopped-Caring Acres. Toot toot!

findest3.jpg

Final Destination 3

IN A NUTSHELL

A third group of foxy, big-breasted teens escape the clutches of Death, only to learn he’s hunting them for sport.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Because they’ve made the same movie three goddamn times now, and your memory recall hasn’t been obliterated by concussion grenades.

drdoo.jpg

Doctor Dolittle 3

IN A NUTSHELL

Eddie Murphy has the ability to both talk to computer-generated animals and ignore his agent.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

[Comedies with talking babies] are to [paper clips under your fingernails] as [comedies with talking animals] are to [tying Eddie Murphy down and shoving paper clips under his.]

shesman.jpg

She's the Man

IN A NUTSHELL

A teenage girl disguises herself as her twin brother so she can play soccer at his private boarding school. Nobody notices, because CHICKS RULE! Rampant homophobia disguised as jokes ensue when she falls in love with a boy, but get this, he digs the ladies! She makes a pass at him anyway and he murders her.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Because its message — that cross-dressing schoolgirls are just as good as boys at private school transvestite sports until they succumb to their forbidden passions — is really only applicable to the sorts of freaks who we maybe shouldn't be encouraging to succeed. Plus, if the film's message is true, then the Olympics are run by fascists who separate men's and women's sports because they love the taste of teen girl tears, not self-evident physical gender differences.

vvend.jpg

V for Vendetta

IN A NUTSHELL

An ex-mental patient builds a terrorist cell in dystopian future Britain, commits murder and blows up government buildings with the help of a bald-headed Natalie Portman. Luckily the terrorism's completely inapplicable to real life, since in this fictional scenario, they only do it because the government lies. That sound you just heard was 10,000 impressionable trenchcoat-wearing outcasts cocking their semi-automatic rifles, by the way.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Because League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and From Hell already proved there isn't a subtle, textured Alan Moore graphic novel in existence that can't be turned into a feature-length Hollywood film about a farting monkey CEO on roller skates switching places with a pantsless Rob Schneider... with outrageous results.

basinst2.jpg

Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction

IN A NUTSHELL

A Scotland Yard detective is led into a deadly game of seduction by Sharon Stone, who once agains lets America know she likes showing us her labia. David Caruso and Eric Roberts confound the planet by not co-starring in this piece of shit.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

There are cheaper, less publicly humiliating ways to see a sixty-year-old woman show you her pussy in front of strangers. Slip Renee Russo a fiver, for one.

iceage2.jpg

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

IN A NUTSHELL

A plucky band of prehistoric animals learn about sharing and teamwork while surviving a second Ice Age. Or the same Ice Age. Or who honestly cares.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Because the comedy stylings of Ray Romano and Denis Leary are like the great taste of peanut butter and chocolate. Bland, nasally peanut butter and chain-smoking, irritating chocolate that’s not as funny as it thinks it is.

scandark.jpg

A Scanner Darkly

IN A NUTSHELL

In the future, a fantastic new drug gives people Multiple Personality Disorder, so naturally it sells like hotcakes. Renegade loose cannon cop Keanu Reeves must overcome his annoying, monotoned stupidity to stop blah blah blah BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM click.

WHY YOU SHOULD HATE IT

Once you strip away the neat-o “They made real life look like a cartoon!” visual effect, you’ll realize you just paid good money to watch a Poor Man’s Strange Days starring planks of wood Keanu Reeves and Woody Harrelson, and you’ll never ever stop hating yourself.

Jennifer Garner nearly fell over. I like the look of her ta-tas. Never rated her 'til now. Could be 'cause I'm kinda shit-faced. Now I need a Garner pic. She was never one to get me boogading but after seeing here there I'm all about her. Fucking garner. I love garner.

jennifer-garner-arena11.jpg

Some King Kong cunts are getting an award. Fuck them. Bring back Garner. Or I could just rewind it, slow-mo it and stroke it. Fucking Garner. Wow. I'm impressed.

Ah fuck...here's Clooney talking bpllocks about some cunts that died. Big round of applause for Mr. Miyagi and that weird looking cunt that was in Ghost and Fast Times. 3 6 Mafia shoulda presented this shit.

Didn't know Debra Hill died this year.

Debra Hill was pretty cool.

Godspeed Debra Hill.

right.

Fast forwarding. Or rewonding for some more Garner. Fukcing Garner.

Oh...Will Smith coming out to the Men In Black music.

Rascists.

he may as well came out to "The N****r March" from "Birth of a Nation". At this point I'm kinda scared thagt there's 22 minutes left and wr're at the best foreign film section. Fucking best freign film. None of them are "Robin Hood: Pricne of Thieves".

Oh wait, teh cunt who won directed "Yesterday". That was a good movie. Right, he's crying....fast-forwrad/

I'd also ride Ziyi Zhang.

She's no garner (who I'm tempted to rewind to) but still good.

They're on film editing. Fuck that......my shit cuts off in 17 minutes and I havn't gotten to actor, actress, director or picture....

What the fuck >?

Hillary Swank pisses me off. I'd punch her and not feel bad as she's taken a punch to death in Million Dollar Baby. Sketch for Best Actor.

Fucking Hoffman is gonna win it. Terrence Howard was so much better though. 13 minutes. I really don't think I'll get the end of this shit.

There it goes Hoffman. I win again. Gimme a euro,

just went to commerical and now I have 4 minutes left.John Travolta just did something,

Now best actress, bollocks one minute left. My cash is on Withercock....

Fuck YOU ALL.

I shoulda put money on this shit. Witherspoon says "Oh my goodness" and the taping cuts off....fucking assmasters.

Best film Crash ays I 'cause Hollywood are jerks and didn't realuse the end was shit.

Best director is gonna be that cunt that did the Hulk. he should'be won for the Hulk. That film was class.

Okay. I'm gonna go see who won. After I rewing fucking Garner. Fucking garner. Affleck is some cunt getting her u[p the pole.

Man I'm loving me some Garner

mnc_jennifer_garner_alias_260103_4.jpg

Okay...

CUNTING CUNTS. I was fucking rigjt.

Fucking cunts. I shoudla put some money on this shit. Fucking Garner.