Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

hhh3qx.jpg

Everyone's bored huh>?

Holy shit, you actually got me on that one!?

Heh, sorry I haven't been around much guys. It seems that Blargh has lost that initial rule about not commenting on someone's post and I am happy to follow this new trend. Still playing WoW, but not as freakishly obsessed with it right now...give it a week or two though.

http://www.furisdead.com/feat-trentreznor.asp

Nine Inch Nails’ 2005 tour sold out in 10 minutes, and the album With Teeth has been listed as one of the best albums of 2005 by every music reviewer with an opinion. The band’s first single from With Teeth, “The Hand That Feeds,” has received a well-deserved Grammy nomination. Despite his busy touring schedule, Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor took time to narrate PETA’s newest undercover fur video exposing the gruesome cat and dog fur trade in China.

“Workers kick and stomp on the cages and jab the animals with sticks to get them out, then their weakened bodies are bludgeoned, hanged, bled, or strangled with wire nooses to kill them. Many of the cats and dogs still have collars on, proof that they were someone’s beloved companions,” says Trent in the new video.

My friend had a baby in late November.

She called it.... Xero.

Pronounced like the number.

I just.... wow.

It shouldn't surprise me, because this is a girl who called her dalmation Anthrax AFTER the anthrax incident...

But still. Dogs only live for like, 8-10 years....

The kids gunna hafta put up with its name until he can legally change it at 18.

Xero.

Jesus.

Edited by ArNaH

From the holy Blargh:

Holy shit, you actually got me on that one!?

Heh, sorry I haven't been around much guys. It seems that Blargh has lost that initial rule about not commenting on someone's post and I am happy to follow this new trend. Still playing WoW, but not as freakishly obsessed with it right now...give it a week or two though.

Fuck you dante!

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

And the fans of Bleach have caught scent of its being licensed. Excellent :???: . Soon the melodrama will begin.

"Oh no!!! Bleach has been picked up by Viz! They're gonna mess it up completely, and I'll never see my beloved fansubs again! My life is over."

Heh. Sad thing is, that's the sort of reaction that stereotypically happens when an anime such is this gets picked up for American distribution. Personally, I find it amusing. But then, I'm a bit of a sadist.

Y'know, I've a newfound respect for any random person, possibly a friend of a prior poster, who calls their dog Anthrax. Now Xero doesn't come as that great a blow. And I think to myself, this is exactly the kind of mentality we could use in visitors.