Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

OK, this is enough!

First Don Baineone posts in Blargh:

46889_main.gif

That's fine.

Then, MetalHeart replies with:

LET'S... GET... DANGEROUS!

Completely unnecesary.

Then, Lycaon replies with:

But... isn't that MegaDuck?

Also, need need for this. At all.

Then, MetalHeart, once again replies with:

STFU

Then, do add more insult to injury, dante replies with:

Actually that's Negaduck.....

*runs away*

I don't believe in much in this world, but I do believe in the sanctiny of Blargh. Of course, the irony is I cannot condemn those in the thread in which they sully. Allow me to quote from the holy scriptures:

The idea is to post anything you want, with ONE RULE ONLY:

**YOU MAY NOT REPLY TO OTHER POSTS**

every post must be random, no connection at all to the previous......

What part of " no connection at all to the previous" don't you people understand. Well, that's what thread is for. If you see someone violating the sacred laws of Blargh, you need not stand by idly any longer. You may cast judge upon your peers...right here.

I therefore condemn Lycaon, dante, and twice condemn Metalheart. My prayers go out to Don Baineone's Blargh Post #8804 which was four times defamed my reckless poster. A moment of silence for good ole #8804.

I am sorry about that. At least I did post something random, though (a part that was left out of the quote attributed to me in this thread). And I'd like to note that those being castigated here aren't the only ones to break Blargh (and other thread) rules...

(Wow, it's been a while since you've posted in Blargh...)

Jax, I still gots to mail ya Secret Santa gift brother, but here's a peek...

abbalp.jpg

Ah, so you're my deadbeat Santa!

I need to attach these images here since you can't attach in the poitics thread.

abortion.GIFevolution.GIF

:tangent:

Tell ya what, why don't we all promise to follow thread rules from now on?

(I'm looking at you, New abortion challenges in South Dakota thread!) :p

Woof! :tangent:

Leave it to Ly to do an in depth search and be able to sing "good for the goose-good for tha gander" at El Jax... too funny...

Oh BTW, that Abba LP sounds just too damn good on vinyl, Babo says ya can't have it and I'm keepin' that shit.

I'll send ya this instead...

b00005jlzn01sclzzzzzzz8bb.jpg

I fuckin' have 3 ya know...

Cheers. :love:

Edited by MusicManiac

Woof! :director:

Leave it to Ly to do an in depth search and be able to sing "good for the goose-good for tha gander" at El Jax... too funny...

I am a firm believer that one who lives in a glass house shouldn't shower naked... unless she's hot. :p