Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Coulter's mad no one thanked the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan during the oscars.

Why do people only bitch about politics when its something you dont want to hear? Wasnt she one of the ones who didnt want politics talked about in such a venue, when Moore went on about Iraq? This is why bipartisanship makes me naeseous.

fightclub.jpg

Just saw Fight Club for the first time the other day...I know, I know, I'm way behind the times...was one of the best films I've ever seen, no doubt, and I've been told I bear a certain resemblance to Edward Norton in that flick.

With your feet on the air and your head on the ground

Try this trick and spin it, yeah

Your head will collapse

But there's nothing in it

And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?

Way out in the water

See it swimmin'

Yep, Pixies are officially the shit.

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

NBA Superstar Shaquille O'Neal is Kazaam, a larger-than-life genie with a magic touch for nostop fun laughter!  After 5,000 long years of captivity, Kazaam is set free to grant three wishes to a new master.  From then on, he's catapulted to one wild adventure after another... from becoming the latest rap sensation or untangling an outrageous mob scheme! As the giant genie with an attitude, Shaq scores big laughs in this hilarious comedy hit that's sure to be a slam-dunk winner with everyone!

Edited by Iambaytor

iwish my potential booty-calls lived in building 10, seperated only by a dangerous, beirut-esqu parking garage, and hope. I woudlnt spend all day carving letters into stone or training carrier piegons; no siree, id take my minimal spanish skills, and maybe my canteen, and id make a midnight run over there, if even just to say "hi, here's my dong. i travelled 5 periouls minutes to bring it to you."

What's the deal with female singers covering Cat Stevens songs? A month or so ago I heard a cover of The First Cut Is The Deepest while shopping at Publix, and just tonight I hear a cover of Wild World. Why is the collective female musical community getting all wet over Cat Stevens all of a sudden?

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

So I was in my bathroom after a shower washing up in front my my mirror cabinet, which has a door for store athroom things, so it has a 'crease' or what ever the space between a door and a frame is called. My eyes for some reason were fixed on my door to my left and my head moved so that the sliver of "crease" in my mirror overlaped my door for for a second my eyes tricked me into thinking my doors was creaking open. That could either mean someone coming in my bathroom with me nekkid or my sister's cat Mulligan pushing the doors open, either way, I hate him rubbing up against my shins if I'm wet, so I panic for a 1/10th of a second. It makes me wonder what kind of state of mind I'm in these days. I need a day off.

That said, I hereby declare the All-Time Greatest Asking-A-Girl-For-Pity-Rebound-Sex Song to be 'Help Me, Rhonda' by the Beach Boys. For some reason, none fo the Beach Boys came to accept their award.

iwish my potential booty-calls lived in building 10, seperated only by a dangerous, beirut-esqu parking garage, and hope. I woudlnt spend all day carving letters into stone or training carrier piegons; no siree, id take my minimal spanish skills, and maybe my canteen, and id make a midnight run over there, if even just to say "hi, here's my dong. i travelled 5 periouls minutes to bring it to you."

rah rah rah! there are rules, rickolas. there are rules. besides, the phone is working out just fine.

love,

wendy

ps. the parking garage is daunting and scary. some people don't even know where the fuck they are once they enter. i may never find my way out.

I fucking hate house-hunting. Any kind of running around looking for something I ordinarily take for granted, haggling for the best price, accomodating the fucking dog!! It's a shiteload of bother I can do without. Just let me know how much money you want & wake me up when my 360 gets here.