Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

the fuck did i reach 9k posts before arch?

remember the Night of a Thousand Posts, where you turned this place into a chat room with those one word posts that didn't amount to anything other than a higher post count?

THAT'S how.

And yes, looking back at the books I've managed to write here if you were to tally up all of my posts, I AM a tad bitter.

remember the Night of a Thousand Posts, where you turned this place into a chat room with those one word posts that didn't amount to anything other than a higher post count?

THAT'S how.

And yes, looking back at the books I've managed to write here if you were to tally up all of my posts, I AM a tad bitter.

Heh... Like you didn't contribute...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AA

AA

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHH

AA

AA

AA

HH

HHHH

I concur

So I'm crusin' down 427 doin' 60 or so. Typical for my lead foot (speed limit is 45 I think) and there is hardly any traffic at all. Im behind this car for a few minutes are we are both just enjoying the nice 70 degree weather and light traffic. This car is a bit in front of me, no where near tailgating for as I like my truck so you wouldnt catch me trying to wreck it by drafting a car NASCAR style. This car was a piece of shit shoebox of a car 2 door I have no money and I get 90 miles to the gallon on this paperweight car...

stops on the effing dime.

Ever see Rescuers down under disney flick, albatros air fair fare from here to there guy... try to land on that short ass runway and he didnt do it so pretty...

well my big ol ford f150 quad cad 5,000 pound truck did just that. I dont know how, but I managed to miss that car by a foot or two. She was an older lady, prolly 50ish. I got out and walked up to her and was like wtf... but really said "are you ok"

She replied with

get ready for this

"I think I missed my turn"

:birf::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

she was about to miss her life and whatever she was going to leave behind on this planet we call earth. Still stopped in the middle of a highway...

I did play nice after a grunt/sigh and told her that there was a spot up ahead to do a U-turn and that she would be able to get on the street she needed to be on.

I think I missed my turn... :cheerleader: