Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I'm slipping in my old age. I forget that the friend of my enemy IS still my enemy.

Everything has changed now.

Happy Birthday Spycer. Clearly your the better man, things will never be the same. I believe my time here is now done. I'll retreat to friends that actually have my back, and defend what it means to be Danny.

May your wife-beatings grow like the mighty oak!

Burn in hell. Good-bye everyone, I've really enjoyed it, and I'll miss you all. -danny (d.fluff street dancer)

Edited by Darth Fluffakins

I trip over the same toy car for the probably the fourth time tonight as I tiptoe my way outside to the dark porch. Leaning against the railing, I light up my pre-sleep cigarette and slowly take a drag. The filter leaves a sweet taste on my lips that I lick away. Bringing my cup to my lips I sip away the last of my white-raspberry tea. It tickles down my throat, and I swallow. A few minutes go by. The sound of a truck jolts me from my daze as it barrels down a nearby road, eventually melting into the orchestra of crickets and air conditioners. My hair flicks about my face from the cool breeze that Dolly is blowing from her lips. I close my eyes, tilt my head upwards, and enjoy her cool touch. Opening them, I see the moon playing peek-a-boo with me in the night sky. The clouds are racing across the sky, and I take one last drag, then butt it out in a nearly-full ashtray at the edge of the porch.

For once, things seem clear and under control. For the first time in months.

She visits me often, Death, you know. Yet not how I pictured her. Her beauty radiates from her grotesque form, reeking of flowers, and burnt flesh. She says "Hang on, girl. It's not your time but I've come to hang out. For there is someone we both know I'm interested in." I'm too afraid to ask who.

"Stood in firelight. Sweltering bloodstain on chest like map of violent new continent.

Felt cleansed. Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in the night. Looked at sky through smoke heavy with human fat and god was not there. The cold suffocating dark goes on forever and we are alone. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces, it is not God who kills the children, not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us..."

Edited by MetalHeart
yo ho ho typo.