Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

If one more idiot asks "Yall closed?" I swear I'm gonna say "No, they just turned off the lights and locked the door because they saw your ghetto ass coming." Sounds mean I'm sure but... these sre the same fucking people asking me day after day and every day I say "No, we close EVERY midnight."

im an idiot... so i found this suuuuuuuuper crappy a$$ version of a crappy a$$ cartoon and couldnt breathe for an hour lol

and then theres this...

and sour skittles any1? lmao! this commercial makes me laugh EVERYTIME! ah... i fear for my social life anytime i dedicate my time to studying -_-

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1006110050

Edited by IceManML

boy

and if you keep your silence

silencer on you'll talk yourself right into a job

out of a hole

into my bayou

Suede.

"There's this moment in Suede where [the narrator's] being called 'evil' by this other person because of whatever she's done to them in their minds. But there's this side of obsession and passion where one party thinks the other party is doing something to them--and sometimes people aren't always looking at their part in something. In Suede, she knows what she's up to, she knows what she's been doing."

-- Tori; A.P. Magazine, Oct 99

I have Vivi's Theme from FFIX stuck in my head and its making me want to prance around work.

DoJ, I can imagine you prancing about your workstation, lol...

done with my final final. three more days and i'll have my master's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yes.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!