Hondo's Bar

Man Of Steel - Zack Snyder done directed hisself a new Superman flick

Panch

Ah, your most despised of character traits.

So, serious question, is anyone allowed to be full of themselves? I understand that you find it irritating, but let me tell ya: if I wrote the comic that defined a decade or a screenplay that made $120 mill, I would come back on here like I was a golden god. Shit, I would probably do that if a youtube video got like 100 views.

This guy thinks that because he made a semi-successful superhero flick that he has it all figured out. Most all successful characters throughout history have some kind of tragic origin. From mythology to Shakespeare to moden comics. Even Superman's story is a tragic one. Being different from everyone else. It's not their origin that defines them, it's what they do afterwards. THEY'RE ALL GREAT CHARACTERS!

He identifies with Superman because he's a narcissistic bastard.

I have a YouTube video with 75 likes. Can I be three quarters full of myself?

link needed

ima put up a video later tonight of boney doing a dumb new trick we taught him, and it's gonna have more hits than hondos awards + my childhood movies combined watch

What are you talking about, Spider-Man IS a bully. I can't count on my fingers how much he shows up at the scene of a crime and starts beating on some guy in a costume that turns out to be on his side. I remember a whole ark where a guy who was basically the Latin version of The Black Panther was framed for a crime by someone wearing his costume and when he tried to get the guy who framed him back, Spidey just assumed he was attacking the guy for no reason and followed him around attacking him and not letting him explain himself for like 2 issues.

And Batman is a fucking DICK to anyone that wants to be a superhero for any reason. He doesn't care if you've got a civic-minded spirit or a magic alien ring that lets you create dragons and shit to fight your battles.

• 5 weeks later...