Hondo's Bar

Hondos Bar: The Sitcom

Jables

Cut to the bar.

200v9t4.jpg

NZA seems to have come to a conclusion and his face becomes grim and determined. He stands up suddenly and marches towards the other side of the bar, towards a beaded curtain marked VIP's.

The techno music is overwhelmingly loud. Making his way through the strobe lights and pushing past gorgeous women, NZA makes his way towards a table crowded with people and empty shot glasses. Thelogan is seated in the center of the group, wearing fashionable sunglasses and talking on a comically large flip phone. Each arm is around a small asian woman, who constantly grope and rub his chest and thighs.

NZA stands at the edge of the throng of people.

Thelogan: (on his phone) YEAH, I CAN PROBABLY WORK THAT IN SOMETIME IN AUGUST. NO PROB, BRO! NAH, I UNDERSTAND, YOU NEED THE REP. WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE HOMIE. IT'S ONLY 2 POSTS. JUST WIRE IT TO MY SWISS ACCOUNT. SMELL YA LATER!

Thelogan hangs up

Thelogan: AAAAaaaah.

He leans back and gets comfortable, putting a cigarette in his mouth. Several people around the table instantly produce lighters, but the Asian girl to his left lights his cigarette for him first. The others put their lighters back in their pockets in disappointment.

NZA is standing uncomfortably. He tries to say something but it's drowned out by the pounding music. He makes some small gestures with his hands, trying to get attention. Thelogan glances up and notices him.

Thelogan: N-DOG! WHAT'S HAPPENIN' MAH MAN! THESE PARTIES ARE GREAT! HAVE A SEAT! MICK, GET THE FUCK UP!

A young man with bangs in his eyes quickly jumps up and desperately gestures for NZA to take his seat. NZA perches on the edge of the bench.

NZA: So, I've been thinking about it and, it's more me than you, really, but

Thelogan: WHAT? YOU GOTTA SPEAK UP, HOME SKILLET! GREAT DJ! WHOOOOOO!

Thelogan throws his fist in the air, pounding it in time to the music.

NZA : I WAS JUST THINKING that maybe you should be banned.

Thelogan: I KNOW! THEY'RE HOT, HUH? WHICH ONE YA LIKE?

NZA puts his hands up and shakes his head quickly from side to side.

Thelogan's phone starts flashing.

Thelogan : HOLD ON, I GOTTA TAKE THIS. (answering phone) WHAT UP B-RI? YEAH MAN, IT WAS ALL RIGHT. I THINK YOU NEED TO CHILL WITH THE SPIDER-WOMAN SHIT THOUGH. I'LL GO OVER IT WITH YOU. GOTTA JET HOMIE, I'LL HAVE MY PEOPLE CALL YOU.

Thelogan: SORRY. WHERE WERE WE? CARRIE! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE N-TRAIN HERE? HE'S A FIREFIGHTER!

One of the asian women looks at NZA, wrinkles her nose and shrugs.

Thelogan : HAHA! SHE LIKES YOU MAN! (looking at Carrie) GO GIVE MY BOY NIZZY A BLOW JOB!

She looks at NZA and licks her lips as she crawls towards him. NZA's eyes get wide and he leaps up, running at a full sprint until he's back on the other side of the beaded curtain. He stops to catch his breath, wiping sweat from his forehead and letting out a long sigh.

Thelogan: PROB'LY HAD TO EMPTY HIS COLOSTOMY BAG OR SOME SHIT. MICK, SIT THE FUCK DOWN! YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS.

Thelogan leans his face forward towards the table for a moment and quickly snaps his head back, sniffing loudly.

Thelogan: YEEEEEAAAAH!

He puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out two handfuls of cash, he stands up on the table.

Thelogan : I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

Just then, an impossibly long cane hooks itself around his waist. He looks down confused, just as he's jerked off the table, leaving his fashionable sunglasses, the crowd gasps. One of the men screams like a woman and tries to grab his hand. Thelogan is pulled back through the beaded curtain and out of the front door.

Thelogan: The fuck?

His phone starts flashing. He flips it open and sees that he has a new text message. It just says "BANNED".

Thelogan: Oh, HELL no.

He rushes to the front door and tries to dash inside. CRACK! He slams into an invisible barrier and falls backwards, blood trickling from his nose.

He stands up and looks around the quiet street. There's blood and chunks of flesh scattered everwhere.

Thelogan : Jesus! It looks like a fucking crime scene out here.

He kicks at a softball size piece of meat on the ground. It begins to quiver. Suddenly, all the chunks start to quiver violently and move towards each other. They form together and begin to take shape. In a matter of seconds, Panch is standing there, bloody and nude.

They look at each other. Panch makes no attempt to cover his junk.

Thelogan: Hey.

Panch: Hey.

They stand uncomfortably for a few moments.

Thelogan: You should know that I always carry silver bullets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, Logan & Axel applied a degree of continuity I wanna believe, where Panch seems pretty determined to make it a variety/sketch show format.

Edit- And you. Your entry while fun, adhered to existing material about as much as Spiderman: Chapter One.

Edited by The JZA
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...