Hondo's Bar

Comic book movies

The non-Batman, Superman, and Greenlantern scenes: they mostly from Smallville?

I think all the Superman scenes were from Smallville. He actually got in the costume in the last few minutes of the series finale. There's also some Transformers 3 and GI Joe: Retaliation trailer footage in there, too.

"Let's dig in to this love and get the money out." And you thought Joss Whedon couldn't be any more awesome. You were wrong.

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: <a href="http://www.mtv.com/ontv/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">MTV Shows</a></p></div></div>

is there anyone that defends X3: Last Stand?

Oh yeah! Wait till Cathy sees this...

We have a spidey 3 defense force?

I defended Spidey 3 until a few years ago, because I couldn't live the lie anymore. Now with how good Amazing Spidey turned out, I'm officially able to begin to pretend it doesn't exist :)

If your movie's "main character acting like a complete douche" set-piece doesn't somehow involve an elaborate non-4th wall breaking song and dance number that ends with said protagonist decking the love interest, then you're just not fully committed to the bit.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=92556

The Marvel Studios panel just started and they kicked things off with a bang by announcing the full titles for the upcoming Thor and Captain America sequels as well as showing concept art for Guardians of the Galaxy and announcing the team for the planned Marvel Studios movie, as well as showing Edgar Wright's test footage for Ant-Man.

The Thor sequel will be called Thor: The Dark World.

The Captain America sequel will be called Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

After showing some concept art, they announced the team that will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord, Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Rocket Racoon and Gamorra. (Essentially the same line-up as the group that will appear in Marvel Comics' Avengers Assemble.)

And then Edgar Wright came on stage to show the test footage that he filmed for the long-awaited Ant-Man movie, although there's no casting as of yet. Marvel Studios must have liked what they saw to show it in such a big way.

You can keep up with the Marvel Studios panel and hear what they have to say and show from Iron Man 3 live right here. One of the reveals in the footage shown was that Ben Kingsley is indeed playing The Mandarin.

Alot of this will probably gain more news for their respective threads, but here's the grouping of some things to come.

he Captain America sequel will be called Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

I'm certain that title alone will excite a couple of Hondonians.

I'm personally indifferent b/c Captain America blows goats.

After showing some concept art, they announced the team that will appear in Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord, Drax the Destroyer, Groot, Rocket Racoon and Gamorra.

They got the important parts. I would have liked Adam Warlock and Bug, but as long as Rocket and Groot are on board then I am cool with this.