Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

Oh shit, you know what I just realized would ROCK MY FUCKING SOCKS OFF? Wii Mario Paint! I had Mario Paint and I loved it. I can just imagine painting on the screen with my wiimote. :blink:

Someone was working on a Bob Ross game for the Wii. Don't believe me? Look it up.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bish tells me no, and that the DS touch screen thing'd be hard to emluate...might be right.

im sold on one in the new year, possibly after my brithday, with zelda and trauma center 2 (is that one out yet?), mebbe Red Steel. Like SOF said, this shit just looks fun, and my low-end system wont mind.

aw man, im hopin you guys'll wanna join in a good, fun homo-erotic game of Animal Crossing when its out there, me & sen wanna share a villiage with some hondonians online. :ohface:

This is gonna be so awesome, anyone read about Wario Ware? that's a drunken party waiting to happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dowe and Wes got a Wii yesterday! OMGGGGGGGG going over there tonight to Wii it up!

Dave's flatmate just got a Wii, Wii Sports has rarely left the console. Don't care much for baseball, but bowling's the drunken party favourite, at least untill they get a second controller and the only two games in the house are Wii Boxing, and Bare Knuckle Boxing to decide who's turn is next. This thing should actually be called the Fun Machine. Sony are fucked. The 360 has muscled in and will be the platform for blockbuster games, and the Wii will be the Wii, and the PS3 will be left on the shelf. You lose.

Oh, and we should have a thread for sharing pictures of our Nintendo Miis.

Just spent the last few hours playing the wii.

Bought it with Wii Play as well to get the extra remote and i've got to say its a helluva lot of fun.

I'm still gonna get a ps3. but only when i have my 46" HD TV for it! Which by my reckoning is over 2 years away!

The boxing would be an awesome two player, cept i only have one nunchuck, might get a second one tomorrow.

Best money i've spent in a long while!

yeah we get it ross, you're a wii hater, cos you just have to be different/opposite to the majority of people on this lovely forum

cept you've not played one have you?

I don't care anyway.

But you should at least try something before you can comment condemn something

That being said, if money were no issue, i'd have a 360 as well as a ps3

neither of you homos have played a wii; you just cant get off the nuts of another halo game. yay! alien-shooting, that's all new and shit! as opposed to a new controller setup, new design, etc...when you play it & compare both, you can talk shit. meantime, off my nuts; ill let you know when theyre in stock - shame i wasnt after a ps3, theyre all over the place right now.

ps congrats wayne, lemme know what you get man! Jax might have his onna way from ebay soon, too.