Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax, whats you're wii code, then we can share our mii's

Nanno's bro has a wii and he said CoD 3 is really good, now i'll have to play it, but i'd imagine graphically its not as good but gameplay is gonna be unique versus the highly glossed Pc/360 versions

I think that's what I was playing in the store. Couldn't find any Gerries to shoot so I turned on my own men. Then I rounded a corner and got caught in a strange grappling match which required me to turn the controllers sideways and shake them, I did this a couple of times, failing each times until some homeboys walked by and one of them said "look at him he's sweating," which in fairness was true, so I left it at that.

oh good, a system to amuse those around you as well...heh.

Jax: im off work monday morning, is your store open that day (commie)? I dont have class till thursday if you can swing by and show off your shit, lemme know.

In other news, since my old copy of Suikoden II is worth about $150 on ebay, ive decided to finally let go of some of my favorite, classic RPGs that i adore but honeslty wont play again, and use this money to get a wii. That site that's failed me and jax for a bit says best buy might be getting a shipment on the 15th, so we'll see. If i cant swing it by my birthday, thatll be ok too.

Yeah, i know. Life is hard! youve had years, fucko. Go play s'more Live.

wait, arent they releasing it for your PSP? anyway, i can tell you alla endings if you like, but man, the bad one was the best, fucking tragic. And cmon now, $150 is a good shot in the arm right now...id toss in Lunar 1 & 2 and doulbe my profit most likely, but ive hopes Sen will one day play them. Sad that i just realized the fancy boxes are gone.

haha nice one jax, i dig it.

i imagine they can change their tag system anytime they wanna, no? sounds alter-able.

MH's link was worth it for this:

steve-zissou.jpg

ps a pinned thread for Wii friend codes and mebbe Miis wouldnt be a bad idea. Ill do one later tonight if anything.

i had a dream about getting one last night, no lie. they also sold those old zelda/mario statues they had in the 80's, and hot chicks were working the counter. I dont know where i was, but it was cool.

aw man, i get you, SOF & Jax on my list, i got a reason to go online, besides to buy old games.

I only pray you shall one day join us all in a homo-erotic game of Animal Crossing. By then, me and Newt oughta be on....im hoping for release dates on that one and Mario Kart, there's some shit we can do.