Hondo's Bar

Nintendo Wii

The NZA

Oh it's fun. I did hit a Par on the easy (first 3 holes) course last night.

Last night was a blast.

Nick, my friend Victor (you remember him, tall skinny Urkely guy) says he has like 3 or 4 friends with Wiis. I'm going to see if after we set a day (the 15th or later) to play Wii at your place if I can't borrow two controllers. We might need to pus your couch back to play 4-player Tennis.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax, whats you're wii code, then we can share our mii's

Mine is 2302 2675 7207 2262

Wario ware looks like an absolute hoot, i must have that game, and Rayman too looks pretty fun.

Nanno's bro has a wii and he said CoD 3 is really good, now i'll have to play it, but i'd imagine graphically its not as good but gameplay is gonna be unique versus the highly glossed Pc/360 versions

From Joystiq

Until such time when mini fusion reactors are built into our wireless controllers, we will sadly be forced to buy batteries and recharge. As we reported yesterday, Nyko has developed a much needed Wii-mote dock with rechargeable NiMH batteries. A nice place to stick our Wii-motes and charge them at the same time. Suggested cost for the Wii recharge station is $29.99 USD.

The Wii definitely needed something like this.

Is that a fact Dodge Jax?

Too soon?

I have a freakin Wii, if you're implying that I'm a liar (and since I can't think of any adjectives to describe Dodge other than 'liar' or something to that effect, I have to imagine that's what you're implying). Allow me to prove it.

Me, my Wii and my Wiimote.

post-152-1168552157_thumb.jpg

The internet update screen it's been on for about half an hour. It's usually fails at about 90%.

post-152-1168552215_thumb.jpg

I have a freakin Wii, if you're implying that I'm a liar (and since I can't think of any adjectives to describe Dodge other than 'liar' or something to that effect, I have to imagine that's what you're implying). Allow me to prove it.

Me, my Wii and my Wiimote.

Picture_016_1_.jpg

The internet update screen it's been on for about half an hour. It's usually fails at about 90%.

Picture_015_1_.jpg

I went from liking you to hating you just like that.

I shall not plug it into the godforsaken wall. It's called a Wii cause it's all Wifi. If I can't have wireless, I will have nothing. It seems I'm finally not getting error messages, but each update takes like 20 minutes, that can't be right.

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts